Chapater 5:Recheck

Walking back in forth, couldn't get this note out of my head. Parents are seening me soon? F$*% my parents, they, abandon my sister and I and now I get to see them?

I noticed I turn to girl, but my overwhelming rage is taking over.

I'm 19 now and yet I get to see them day?

Every picture on the wall that display my parents, I punch it. My parents don't care about me!! When I was born they just left me and my sister, I saw picture of them of my sister always hoping they come back.

Yet my sister was left with my parents debts and yet working 3jobs a day and yet has no time. Maid walk up to me and ask if I was ok.

Do I like ok!! This stupid maid, I wanna rip her to pieces. No, I want to eat. I wanted to eat her in till she was bone.

Maid pov~

My master want me to approach Carioshell, yet I don't see she being a werewolf princess, she lacks everthing! She can't even controll her rage due to the full moon. Time to take the elephant tranquilizers and put her to sleep.

Carioshell pov~

The maid took out a gun and started shooting!! Wtf!! This b*tch was asking for a fight and I'm gonna give her a fight. I charged at the maid and she did the sonething, before i can even punch her this little kid was in the middle of us. I don't care I just once punch on her even if I ran over the kid.

Maid went back! "This b*t-" Before i can even finsh this sentence I was push back into the wall, I started to feel dizzy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Ramoru pov~

"The princess is back and yet your having and all out battle!! If i didn't step in, you'll be nothing but bones!! I don't care if you think she lacks being the werewolf!! Nexts time you provoke her!! I'll be the one making to bones! No not even bones, I'll make u ashes! " My best maid and yet she trying to get her self kill already! Calm down Ramoru you are the prince of vampires, this isn't how you should be acting. You job is to meet Carioshell parents and impress them. I don't know how I'm gonna impress her sister. She knows as the Bone Collector. Maybe I'll send my three best friend to take Carioshell their. I'll allow them to do as the please, but if Carioshell comes back with a scratch, I'll rip their heart out. As i was getting lost into thoughts I forgot my best maid was crying, I shouldn't have yell at her. "Alright listen I'll you take today and tomorrow off if you bring Carioshell to her bed room. Maybe I'll overlook the punishment."

Maid pov~

Master Ramoru giving me days over! I stop crying right away and take Carioshell to her bed. Hmm... Carioshell looks cute! She has white long hair, red eyes, and... Did she just snore?? Hmm I could fix that, but I'll leave her be. Off to vacation!!
Ramoru pov~

My best maid move so fast, that I didn't catch a movement from her! She was like running, but she just normal walking. I need to learn how to high speed walk, being trap in a kid body isn't fun.