K
damn i got sick too

TAKI
me too

DANIEL
me three ugh🙄

JAY
SO UR TELLING ME EVERYONE IS SICK EXCEPT THIS JAKE BITCH

JAY
UNFAIR

NIKI
HANBIN WTF HURRY UP WITH THE HEALINGS

HANBIN
STFU I'M TRYING

HEESEUNG
yea sujin saw sunghoon uses accidentally his powers and i oop

TAKI
she what

SUNGHOON
not my fault duh🙄‼️

GEONU
y'all remember minjun and his squad

DANIEL
ofc

GEONU
they are looking for sujin,hyewon and yeji

JUNGWON
wtf why

GEONU
since they want something from us thats why they are trying to get them bcuz they know that we are trying to save them

NIKI
how do u know

TAKI
he's geonu duh he's litterally the only brain here

NIKI
point taken

YEJI
wait they are looking for me

YEJI
i know i am pretty but this goes over the limit-

K
Jake protect sujin

K
jungwon protect hyewon

K
jay protect yeji

JAY
ai ai captain

GEONU
they are trying today to kidnap them so please dont leave them alone ok?

JAKE
k

-----

"Hey sujin" Jake greeted her and she greeted back.

"Do you have plans for today?" Jake asked her and she nodded, she wanted to go with yeji in that new café.

"Cancel it"

"Why?"

"Because uhm i want to spend the day with you, but here in our room" he smiled and sujin did a disgusting face "n-not like that"

"Sorry but i can't cancel my plan"

"Yeji is spending the day with jay so?" yeji knew that she has to be with jay.

"Ugh" she groaned and jake smiled

"Let's watch a movie!"

jake prepared snacks and drink while sujin was preparing the blankets and so one.

Jake putted the chips in the bowl but he suddenly sneezed and the bowl freezed "shit,shit,shit" he cursed.

"Jake is everything alright?" Sujin asked him because she heard him sneezing then cursing.

"Yes everything is okay" jake replied "who should i hide it" he asked himself before sujin could see it.

He just threw it in the trash because he couldn't find a other place to hide it.

Jake and sujin sat on the couch watching a kdrama with snacks, jake doesn't like dramas but he just watches it because of sujin.

Jake couldn't stop starring at Sujin's pretty face but sujin noticed it "why u looking at me like that?"

"Do you like heeseung?"

"uhm no" she said almost stuttering "so then you don't mind if i make this" he slowly leaned for a kiss but his eyes suddenly went red making sujin move backward with her eyes widened.

"Shit they are here" he muttered "w-who? jake can you explain this to me?" Sujin asked looking in his red eyes "sujin hide yourself NOW!"

"W-where?"

jake could sense that they are near the door so he hugged her as they were in a blink of a eye outside "okay that's fucking weird"

"Hey jake, Hey sujin" a voice said coming out of nowhere.

"shit"

---------

i fucking run out of ideas smh🙄