ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

"Yeah especially after the last party, where Charlie tried to get with you outside the house." Addison added on, Eliza shuddering at the thought of Charlie Wilkinson attempting to kiss her and cuddle her when she was waiting for Jaden to come outside.

"True, but i was just saying, you two always seem to be together. I just like time away from my boyfriend." Nessa insisted on defending her point, the group of girls looking at her, Charli shaking her head as she took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah i can say the same about you and-"

"Everything okay?"

Eliza looked up to see Josh standing beside her, giving her hair a ruffle, making Eliza groan before giving the boy a shove. He laughed as he walked over to Nessa giving her a hug and resting his head on top of hers.

After speaking to Nessa, josh left to go back to the group of boys, that were currently playing against Tayler in beer pong.

"I like time away from my boyfriend." Eliza jokingly mimicked nessa's words, the two girls smiling at one another before the whole group of girls bursted into a fit of laughter.

After having of died down with their laughing, it was then that the boys had coincidentally moved themselves closer to the girls, Josh and Jaden moving closer to Eliza and Nessa, the two girls looking at one another eyebrow raised.

"I think what we've learnt is that they can't leave us alone." Eliza whispered, Nessa nodding with an smile on her face as Eliza looked up to be met with the eyes of Jaden, giving him one of her infamous smiles.

"What are you two on about?" Jaden whispered, as he leaned down, his breath tickling Eliza's ear. She shook her head in response, not wanting to explain what her and Nessa were discussing with the rest of the girls.

"Oh nothing. But can you come with me to get another drink?" Eliza asked Jaden, the boy nodding before looking down at her drink.

"But your drinks still full."

It was then that Jaden grew impressed as Eliza downed the rest of her drink, the burning sensation of alcohol hitting the back of her throat as she held her cup out to Jaden.

"Not anymore."

Jaden laughed as he grabbed Eliza's hand, intertwining it with his own as they left the group, making their way towards the kitchen.

"So why did you want to get another drink?" Jaden asked Eliza once having entered the surprisingly quiet kitchen, the two teens sitting down on the stools surrounding the kitchen island.

"What am i not allowed time with you alone?"

"You could have just asked that."

"Where's the fun in that?" Jaden smiled at the girls word, shaking his head before wrapping his arm around Eliza's shoulder, pulling her into his shoulder, her head resting on it.

"You know, I'm not surprised you don't get bored with the amount of parties we have." Eliza spoke, Jaden shaking his head as he leaned over the island, pouring himself another drink.

"Yeah well with you and Bryce always competing with one another in beer pong always makes it fun." Jaden's words brought Eliza's head up from his shoulder, the girl jumping out of her stool.