Melody (Fem Reader)

Start from the beginning

Once alone again, she walked over to the other side of her dressing room, where a rack of different outfits she had worn over the years had laid. 'Now, what do we wear tonight?' she asked herself, absent-mindedly sorting through the many dress shirts, skirts, dresses, shoes, etc. She eventually decided on a crimson red skirt with a white button-up t-shirt tucked into it, black knee high socks, crimson red suspenders holding up the skirt, and black dress shoes; the same shoes from her school uniform. After she was dressed, she quickly brushed through her hair and put on her mic that went over her ear. Once ready, she took one last deep breath and left her dressing room, heading towards the stage entrance.

Shoto sat down in the seat that his ticket had said; he was sitting in between Kirishima and Sero. He sighed and scrolled on his phone for a while, reading but not replying to a text from his father. 'Can't he ever just leave me alone?' he asked himself, knowing damn well ignoring the text would only make his father mad, but he didn't care. Deciding he hadn't looked at the class group chat in a while, he quickly scrolled through that; nothing was out of the usual, Bakugo yelling at everyone, Mineta thirsting over the girls, Iida reminding everyone to study for upcoming exams, and Izuku asking questions about people's quirks. About fifteen minutes had passed before the lights began to dim. The dual-haired teenager put his phone in his pocket and readjusted his seating position.

All of a sudden, spotlights flashed onto the stage and smoke slowly poured in. A whirring sound was heard and the middle of the stage started rising, (Y/N) standing on the platform. "Hello Musutafu!" she shouted, waving and smiling to her fans as they screamed and cried for her. Shoto stayed silent, but watched with wide eyes, 'she's a lot prettier in person...' he shook his head, 'what am I thinking? Get ahold of yourself Shoto!' He glanced over to his classmates, seeing the girls, and even some of the boys (Kirishima and Izuku) squealing and waving to the (H/C) idol. "I've got a great show for you guys tonight! We're going to start off with my newest release!" she exclaimed, blowing a few kisses to the crowd as she spotted the phones.

"Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend!"

Shoto immediately knew the song, even though it had only been released about a month before. It quickly became one of his favourites of hers; he already knew most of the lyrics.

"No way! No way! I think you need a new one! Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend!"

Against his will, he began singing along with the rest of the crowd. Quietly of course, he didn't want his classmates to hear him; he knew he'd never live it down.

"Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me! No way! No way! You know it's not a secret! Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend!"

His heart fluttered when she sang, an involuntary smile coming to his face. He couldn't help it; (Y/N) slowly became his celebrity crush. He liked everything about her: her voice, her smile, her eyes, her personality (he'd seen it in interviews), just her.

"You're so fine, I want you mine, you're so delicious!"

'Did she just-' he froze. What just happened? The dual-haired teenager could've sworn (Y/N) (Y/L/N), The (Y/N) (Y/L/N), had just looked him in the eyes while she sang that line. He shook his head, 'I'm just imagining things...' he told himself, continuing to lip sync to the song.

"I think about you all the time, you're so addictive! Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?"

From on stage, (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes scanned the crowd, looking at who was singing, who was recording, who looked like they'd rather be anywhere else. She locked eyes with a pair of beautifully mismatched ones, belonging to a familiar face. 'I swear I recognize him from somewhere...'