My Opinions (Not a One Shot)

Hey guys! T here. So, I've been asked by a bunch of people what are some of my opinions that have to do with things about MHA. I've been asked some questions which I will be answering here. With that, let's get started!

1. Who is your favourite male character?

This one is kind of obvious, but my favourite male character is Todoroki. Even since the first season when he didn't do or say much, I've always just been infatuated by him. I just love him! Bakugo and Izuku are a close second and third, but the top spot belongs to Todoroki!

2. Who is your favourite girl character?

My favourite girl character is Uraraka. She's just so soft and so adorable yet she could kick your ass real bad. Her personality is also really adorable and I love her quirk. She's honestly a lot like one of my best friends, so I just have a connection with her.

3. Who is your favourite Pro Hero?

1000000000%, my favourite Pro Hero is Aizawa. When I first started watching MHA, it was actually All Might. Ever since the USJ Attack, I've loved Aizawa. The way he was so determined to protect his students was incredibly admirable. He really is Dadzawa to me :3

4. Least favourite male character?

Usually, I would say Mineta because of how much of a perv he is. Although he can be so damn annoying by how much of a perv and shithead he is, he is good for comic relief. Saying that, my least favourite male character is Monoma. I can't stand his bleached blonde ass! He is just so arrogant and cocky, sometimes I wanna Detroit Smash him in the face! Sorry, I got a bit mad, but still, I can't stand him. 

5. Least favourite female character?

This one shouldn't be too much of a shock either, but my least favourite female character is Momo. I can't really explain why I hate her so much, I just do. Everytime I see her, I just want to make her disappear forever. She's just so annoying and her hero costume makes me uncomfortable. I get it, her quirk requires her to show skin, but seriously! She could at least keep her giant Mineta attracters covered! I honestly just hate her, like she needs Daichi (only my sis will get that, sup bish.)

6. Least favourite Pro Hero?

No surprises here, my least favourtie Pro Hero is Endeavor! He was such a prick to Shoto when he was a little kid. Shoto should've been allowed to be a kid, not be forced to train and be molded into a "masterpiece". Let's not forget the fact that he was abusive not only towards Shoto, but also his wife Rei, and his kids Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo. In my opinion, that flaming trash bag deserves to be stripped of his No.1 Pro Hero title and locked away. Like honestly, Fuck Endeavor. 

7. Favourite ship/ships?

Alright, here's where shit is gonna hit the fan. I'm gonna start this by saying all ships are valid, and you shouldn't attack or harass anyone by where they stand on ships. Anyways, my favourite ships are: Kiribaku (Kirishima and Bakugo), TodoDeku (Todoroki and Deku), Kamijirou (Kaminari and Jirou), TsuToko (Tsuyu and Tokoyami), TetsuKendou (TetsuTetsu and Kendou),and Kamisou? (Kaminari and Shinsou).

8. Least favourite ship/ships?

Again, no one should be judged or harrased for their opinions on ships. Anyways, my least favourite ships are: Todomomo (Todoroki and Momo), Todobaku (Todoroki and Bakugo), Kachako (Bakugo and Uraraka), Izuku x Toga (Idk the ship name), Izume (Izuku x Hatsume), any adult shipped with a student (I know they are over the age of consent, but it's still wrong in my mind). That's all I can think of rn, the other ships I don't mind tbh. 

9. Favourite and least favourite opening?

My favourite opening is Peace Sign (or the second opening). Just the visuals that went with it made it incredible and sis, Bakugo can fucking squat okay?! And Kirishima is flexy af. Anyways, the whole song is just a bop and I love it to bits. My least favourite opening is Make my Story (or the fifth opening). I just never got into it, but the arc was pretty good.

10. Your thoughts on the traitor?

I have two thoughts on the traitor. It's 100% either Kaminari or Uraraka. Let me explain. Kaminari could be faking his dumbness just to hide the fact that he is the genius mastermind who has been playing the heroes the entire time! He also could have been purposley jamming the signals at the USJ Attack or he could've been sending a incripted message to Crispy Smurf (Shigaraki). Uraraka could be doing it for the money. Her family is poor and she's so determined to help them, so I can really see her going to the villains and selling out her friends for money.

11. Your thoughts on if Dabi is a Todoroki?

I AM CONVINCED DABI IS TOUYA TODOROKI! Let me explain. He literally has Endeavor's eyes. Their the same shade and filled with hatred. His hair is so damn close to Touya's hair that we saw in that flashback that was in Season 2, Episode 10. He could've just dyed his hair. We know that could be a possibilty because Kirishima was confirmed to dye his hair red, because his natural hair colour is black. Dabi's blue flames could also be a mix of ice and fire, causing them to be hotter than normal flames (because ice burns when it's realy cold) and the colour could be caused by ice mixing with fire.

12. Your favourite arc?

100%, the Sports Festival. Not only did my sweaty Pomeranian son win, my icyhot boi also got some damn good character development. He went from not wanting to have any friends and staying reserved to wanting to be around people. I loved watching between Hatsume and Iida because it was fucking hilarious! The fight between Todo and Deku was emotional and yes, sis did cry a bit. Uraraka was a fucking beast against Bakago, but it wasn't enough for the angry hedgehog. Anyways, long story short, I love the Sports Festival.

And those were my opinions. Please comment if you have any other questions and I will gladly answer them. My next upload will be this weekend, so stay tuned for that! Ciao!

~T