12. For better or For worse

Start from the beginning

Diana had sort of adopted you as her own during these 2 years. She would call you up all the time, she liked to gossip which you didn't expect but she loved it, you weren't complaining, it was nice to have a mother figure in your life.

As you stood looking at yourself a tear came to your eye, with you quickly and careful wiped away.
"Sweetie why are you crying?" Penelope asked

"I was-uh- I just thinking of my mom and dad" you whispered, sniffing and looking up hoping the tears would stay in your eyes.

"They're so proud of you" She said quietly putting her hands on your shoulders.

"I know... I just wish they were here"

"They are, maybe not physically, but they're always with you" she put her hand over your heart.
"In here"

You were driven to the church in one of Rossis classic cars. The area was surrounded by trees with red and orange leaves, it looked like something out of a fantasy. The weather was on your side, today which was lucky considering the ceremony was outside, in a magical forest.

Rossi helped you out the car, the girls went ahead, you stayed back for a minute. You were already trying hard not to cry, and you hadn't even seen Spencer yet.

"You ready?" Rossi asked holding out his arm. You nervously nodded and began to walk, autumn leaves fluttered down from the trees as you walked. You took one last deep breath before turning the corner and seeing all the guests, and Spencer standing at the alter looking terrified.

The second he saw you, you noticed a tear roll down his cheek, Derek patted him on the shoulder, and smiled at you

The second he saw you, you noticed a tear roll down his cheek, Derek patted him on the shoulder, and smiled at you. Spencer seemed to be quietly sobbing with happiness. The moment you saw Spencer the nerves disappeared and you felt so peaceful and happy. All you could focus on was him, his beautiful face, his outfit, his smile.

Gripping tightly onto Rossis arm you began to walk down the isle to the acoustic version of Halo by Beyoncé, not once taking any notice of the guests around you, the only person you had eyes for was Spencer. The whole tradition of a wedding was that the bride slowly walks down the isle but all you wanted to do was be right next to him. You giggled watching Derek hand Spencer a handkerchief to wipe his eyes.

"You look beautiful" he whispered as Rossi put your hand in his when you finally got to him.

"So do you" you whispered back

"Shall we began" the officiator asked, you both nodded in unison
"Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Dr Spencer Walter Reid and Y/full/N a very important moment in their lives. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife...  If any person could show just cause, why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace" you held your breath, this was usually the part in movies where a crazy person would run in and ruin the entire wedding, luckily nothing like that happened this time.
"That part always makes me nervous" the officiator joked, making you giggle
"Ok, we shall begin this ceremony with a poem read out by the maid of honour, Penelope Garcia"