Yandere (c/n) (Special Chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Anyway..." (c/n)'s laughter slowly died down. "I took care of them, so you don't have to worry 'bout them." (c/n) shoved his hand in his pocket. "Oh...? You got mad at them? Thanks!" You blushed. "No problem..." (c/n) looked away to make sure you won't notice his blush.

~

"Nice to see you at school again!"

"I missed you, idiot!"

"Are you coming back to school?"

You smiled as you saw your classmates. A lot of them were asking you questions.

(c/n) put his arm around your shoulders. "Hey come on, she just got here." He said a bit annoyed. "It's ok, (c/n)!" You whispered. Your heart was racing like crazy since (c/n) stood this close to you, but you tried to act like usual.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket. "Fuyumi is calling..." You sighed when you checked the caller ID. You put your phone back. "I don't have much time." You smiled sheepishly. "Happy birthday, (friend's name)!" You beamed. "T-Thank you so much, (y/n)-Chan!" The timid girl tensed up. "Let's celebrate your birthday!" You said. You didn't notice (c/n) was staring, his heart burning with jealousy.

~

"Y-Yes, Fuyumi...I'm sorry...Yeah, I'm coming...Um...Okay. It won't happen again, sorry..."

(c/n) was leaning against the wall in the hallway. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he listened to you talking to Fuyumi. You ended the phone call and looked guilty.

"I shouldn't have come..." You murmered awkwardly. "Don't say that." (c/n) replied. He walked towards you. You stepped back out of reflex and your eyes widened slightly when (c/n) stood too close infront of you.

"Aren't you taking orders from your sister and brother too much?" (c/n) tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. "What do you mean...?" You asked quietly. "That stuck up brother of yours, always treating you like you belong to him..." (c/n) started. "The gossips—" "Shush." (c/n) put his hand over your mouth. "No need for explanations. It's not about the rumors. I don't believe in them. It's just that you are too much around other people." (c/n) said. He pulled his hand away. You gave him a confused look as a response to his statement.

"Listen." (c/n) started again. His hand was now against the wall, next to your head. He had you trapped. "I want to tell you something." (c/n) frowned. The pink hue forming on his cheeks didn't go unnoticed by you. "W-What..?" You gulped.

"I love you." (c/n) blushed. He averted his eyes from yours. You gasped. "I love you too—!" Your phone suddenly started buzzing again. You reached out to your pocket, but you were stopped by (c/n) who took a hold of your wrist. He grabbed your phone out your pocket with his free hand.

"Tsk." (c/n) looked irritated at the caller ID. "Oh no, it's Shoto." You said. (c/n) held your phone out of your reach when you reached out to it. "(c/n)-Kun! Stop it!" You whined. He declined the call. "Now he will get even more mad!" You shouted.

"Shoto this, Shoto that. Shut up, will you?!" (c/n) said frustrated. "...Why are you mad?" You asked quietly.

Your phone buzzed again. You stared at (c/n). "(c/n)-Kun, let me atleast pick up and tell him I'm fine. He is worried...You know how he is." You said softly, trying to avoid making the already irritated (c/n) mad.

"(y/n)!"

You and (c/n) tensed up when you heard the masculine voice. "Oh shit, Shoto is here..." You mumbled. (c/n) looked at the ground and didn't try to stop you as you ran away.

"Damn you, Todoroki Shoto..." (c/n) gritted his teeth and glared at the ground.

~

You looked at the caller ID. '(c/n)'. You felt nervous. He had confessed to you today and you told him you felt the same. What now? Shoto would definitely protest against you getting a boyfriend. Your father told you to wait till you get older. You knew (c/n) wasn't the type of guy who would play around with girls. He never had dated anyone because he is serious about it. The same goes for you. You know you can literally spend the rest of your life with (c/n). He is so loyal and loving.

You answered the call. "Hello." You said shyly. "Hey." You heard the slight breathy voice in response. "Uhm...Can you like...come over here?" "Uh...Shoto is at U.A.'s dorms. Dad's also at work. And Fuyumi and dad don't mind, so s-sure!" You replied. "Yay." He laughed a little. "Don't tell anyone you're coming here, okay? Love you. Bye-bye." (c/n) replied.

'Don't tell anyone?' You thought, but shrugged it off. "O-Okay! I-I l-love you too..." You blushed madly before ending the call.

~

You arrived at (c/n)'s house. You took a deep breath in before knocking. The door opened almost immediately.

"Took you long enough! Come in."
(c/n) said. You smiled awkwardly. You entered the house and (c/n) closed the door behind himself. He locked the door while you looked around.

"What a beautiful house." You complimented. "Thanks~." (c/n) giggled. "Are your parents at work?" You asked. "Mhm. They will be coming later. Late in the evening..." He replied. He drifted off in his thoughts. "(c/n)-Kun?" You called. "Oh, sorry." He smiled.

"I already made you tea." (c/n) grabbed your hand, leading you to the livingroom. You kept your eyes on his and your hand interwined. You sat down on the couch opposite of (c/n).

"(c/n)-Kun..." You started seriously.
(c/n)'s smile disappeared. "What is it?" He asked. "I love you a lot and I'm very happy you feel the same. But...But we can't date right now. I mean, dad wouldn't mind me dating you, but only when I get older. Shoto wouldn't have anything to say if dad allows me to date you. I can't date you secretly, because...that makes me feel guilty since I promised dad I would wait." You said.

(c/n) nodded. "That's fine. I will wait." He smiled at you. You sighed in relief. "Thank god. Thank you so much,
(c/n)." You beamed. "No problem, babe." He winked. "Hey, not now." You blushed. "Okay, okay, sorry." He laughed.

"So, we're just friends for now?" (c/n) asked. "Yes, best friends." You replied.

"You haven't even taken a sip from your tea. Your tea will get cold." (c/n) playfully scolded you, breaking the silence. "Sorry!" You tensed up. (c/n) watched you finish your cup of tea and sweets. You glanced at the time on your phone which you had put on the table.

"Hey, can I show you something cool?" (c/n) gave you an excited smile. "Sure! What is it?" You smiled. "Follow me." (c/n) stood up. You curiously followed him.

"I can get lost in your house." You joked as (c/n) lead you through his big house/mansion. Your mansion is also big, but (c/n)'s house seems like a beautiful labyrinth once you enter the main hallway. "I'm sure we will sometime get to play hide and seek here..." He trailed off. "Uh, yeah. That sounds fun." You replied, wondering why his tone of voice changed so suddenly.

"What about your castle? Princess Todoroki~." (c/n) teased. "Aren't you living like Rapunzel?" (c/n) added. "Ah, you are killing me with words!" You covered your blushing face with your hands. "You ain't the one I would be killing." (c/n) chuckled. "Huh?" You slowly removed your hands from your face and tilted your head in confusion. "Nevermind, you didn't get the joke." (c/n) played it off as a joke.

Before you could respond, (c/n) stopped walking. He opened the door of a room. It was dark in the room. You couldn't see anything. "Who's room is this?" You asked. "Yours." (c/n) whispered by your ear. You were pushed inside the room. You fell on the ground with a yelp.

The light switched on. You looked around. The room really seemed to be made for you with the colors and decorations of your liking. But...you felt nauseous when you saw the handcuffs attached to the bedside.

(c/n) stared down at you. "Welcome home, (y/n)." He smirked.

"(c/n)-Kun! What is the meaning of this?! What's going on?!" You stood up. He laughed in response. "I want us to be together, silly!" (c/n) grinned. "Unfortunately we can't stay here anymore since a lot of people know where I live. I put so much work in this room, though! What do I do now~?" (c/n) pouted.