√33 ~ (A) Qubool Hai

Start from the beginning

"Alhamdulillah!"
(All praise belongs to Allah!)

"Firstly do depart the one whose wedding is on the waiting list." At faisal's words all turned to Beenish.

"Yes miss So tell how are you?"putting elbow on knee setting fist under the chin Roha asked who smiled at her question. They had sat down on stairs going up beside the class.

"I'm totally fine."

"Is baar papers kese huye? Pichli baar bhi bohat yad aya tha is baar to phr shid'dat aagyi hogi yad me "
(How was your exams this time? Last time you reminded him so much this time it must be increased badly.) Arshi said.

Sge had been surrounded by them. At one side Komal at other side Roha, one step below was Arshi and one step up was Faisal and in between was Beenish.

"Beenish after one week is your wedding...how are you feeling?" Komal continued in same tone seeing her.

"I am feeling hungry. I am going to have something." Saying she stood up and came out from that circle. "Hey at least listen. Where are you going?"

"Beenish listen..."

"Go go you have to come back here."

"Where she has gone?" Arshi looked around

"Who?"

"Beenish, she just got vanished behind that piller."

"You just keep on looking behind the piller? See there." Komal hit on her head who turned her face and looked at Beenish moving out of the department holding phone near her ear.

"Aa gya majnu ka phone. Raha nahin gaya is se kuch dair."
(Here comes the call of Impatient lover. He couldn't wait for some time.) Roha said.

"At least it tells how impatient he is. Your Hassan haven't even done this." Komal tried to tease her and she got succeeded, however she remained quiet.

"Thank God you got free." She smiled at his impatient tone. She had come out of the department, was walking by the foot path. "You are smiling? Do you have any idea how I passed those days being so bored. Everyone is busy somewhere."

"You have made yourself habitual of other."
"Oh really...I have made myself habitual of you." She just smiled back. In whole world that one person who become an important part of your life, when he said such words it felt it ended your all worries and sadness. "What about your work?" She changed the topic.

"Alex has got the punishment by the all allegation on him."

"And when Rabia is coming?"

"She is saying that she has some important work. I asked her but she didn't tell. Then she said she isn't sure about coming."

"She is your friend. Haris is coming then what?"

"Don't know why she is refusing. Before at the topic of Nikaah she said what she would do at family function."

"Faheel matter is something else. Isn't?" She was serious now. By now she had sat down on bench under the tree. "Faheel?" After not getting reply she called her again. "May be that same reason...may be not...I am not sure." He was in great delimma.

"Which reason?"

"She accepted Islam for me." His voice was dim which shocked her. After passing some silent moments Beenish continued. "Then do you also.. " she didn't complete her sentence. while questioning she was scared.

"Not at all Beenish...she is just my friend. I love you. Yes Rabia is nice girl. I might think about her if you aren't in my life but now only you are in my life. I love you only. And I warn you if you think such thing ever again."