"You should've said something that has something to do with it, maybe its colors or anything. But not the answer itself."

"Ah." Eunbi mouthed after finally knowing of the rules as they continued playing their little game.

Time skip

Looks like everyone is sleeping....

Eunbi thought to herself as she just woke up from her little nap. Her gaze turned to the young couple in front of her, whereas Minju's head is now laying on Y/N's shoulder making her heart ache.

The both of them fits so much together. It hurts me seeing them like that.

Eunbi not wanting to look at anymore of that, decided to just get up slowly and walk over to the wagon that's in charge of the toilets. Unknowingly to her, a tear had escaped from one side of her eye as she stared out the window while leaning towards the wall on the other side of it.

I wonder if it would be weird if i was the one next to him. ....it would, wouldn't it? As i should've expected, she suits him more rather than me.

The thought of her not being able to be with him makes her hurt as she slowly loses confidence in herself.

I can't believe i'm trying to take him from her arms after telling him to go and try to get closer to her. What kind of person am i to do that?

"Unnie. What're you doing?" Someone called Eunbi from behind making her turn around.

"Oh, Minju?" She was a bit surprised at her presence since she was sleeping so soundly earlier. Her walking away must've woken her up.

"I was just calling someone just now. Wouldn't want disturb you guys by my voice. I'll go back." Eunbi then took a step from her position and started walked towards the sliding door. But Minju quickly stopped her making her stunned.

"Unnie. Can i ask you something?" Minju asked with a worried look on her face.

"Yes? What is it?" Eunbi replied now looking at each other face to face.

"Is it true that you like Y/N-oppa?" Minju asked a critical question to her, despite her already knowing the answer. She wanted to see if Eunbi would be honest with her answer.

Eunbi felt herself being unable to move nor speak as she felt like her body just got stunned by lightning. The question left her speechless as she could only keep eye contact with Minju unable to give a definite answer.

"Umm....." She hummed as she noticed that someone was coming towards their direction.

"Ya. What're you two talking about here?" Irene chimed in as she opened the door looking at the two.

"I-It's nothing, unnie. I'm just going to the bathroom." Minju left without hearing an answer as Eunbi let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank you, unnie. You're a life saver." Eunbi told her after the tense atmosphere earlier had subdued. It didn't look like Minju was intimidating her about it since she looked a bit sad, yet Eunbi still felt guilty about it not wanting to know how she would react to it.

"What happened? Did you two fought?" She asked not aware of the situation.

"Nothing happened. Forget what i said just now." Eunbi shrugged it off as she walked back to her seat with the others still sleeping.

Time skip

After a few minutes of bus ride, they finally reached the hotel with Irene's family welcoming the guests. They talked for a bit with her before heading towards the rooms that had been prepared beforehand.

"How will we divide the rooms?" Minju asked to Irene.

"Oh right! I haven't talked about this have i? So about the room, since Y/N is the only guy here, he'll have a separate room."

"So i'll be sleeping alone?" Y/N asked to which Irene nodded.

"Fair enough. Might feel a bit lonely, but i'll be fine."

"As for the girls.... we'll divide it later i guess. You girls could rest in this room first and decide later on. By the way, I'm guessing that you guys might be hungry so i already told my mother to make us some food. She already told the staff about it so it should be underway."

"Eh? Why so sudden unnie?" Hyewon asked.

"This is as a welcoming gift, so please! Do eat. Head to the dining hall after this. As for me, i'll go first and lend an aid in setting the tables up for us. You guys can go and place your belongings in here for now." Y/N walked away leaving the pack as he walked to his designated room Irene told her about.

The key for the room was given by Irene earlier in the form of a card. Y/N walked inside the room that had been reserved for him as he walked inside in awe due to how much room he was getting.

This room is massive! Though it'll feel lonely since i'm alone by myself. But eh, still grateful.

After placing his own belongings, he walked outside locking it and walked to the girls spot waiting for them to take care of their stuff before eating breakfast.

They're all now set on the tables as foods were now getting served on their table. Not wanting to waste anymore time, they dig in.

"Unnie, the food tastes great!" Chaewon complimented.

"Thank the staff that's working in the back. I'm just enjoying this as a guest myself."

"Still. You indirectly own the place yourself." Hyewon interrupted.

"I'll make sure to tell them about this then." They went back to eating, being silent as they kept enjoying the feast that was in front of their eyes.

"By the way. After eating breakfast, we'll all rest for a bit. And then, we'll go to Nami Island." Irene declared.