scary

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or use fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, businesses and establishments or events are purely coincidental.

No part of this book is may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical, mechanical including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

First story, many errors.

Read at your own risk.

Chapter 1;

"It wouldn't hurt if we'd act like a human sometimes."

---

---

"Hahahaha! Kendrick says he's done already because he feel so sick! Maybe that alcohol really do slap his face a million times!" And followed by an endless laugh around me. While me, I just observed everyone of them.

"I told you to accompany him Tatie! Look at his state now, I have to do some babysitting because of your negligence." Emaria retorted and glance at his brother, knocked out in the carpet.

I snuggled on my oversized jacket because the wind is surprisingly getting colder. We're out, drinking alcohol on a hill, a grassland which is quietly elevated and gust winds are super active. We drove for hours just to reach this countryside. I can't argue though, this place is magical.

I could see the shimmering lights of the houses below us, they look small here. And actually we buy some fairy lights too just to display it on our place and eventually I think that's a great idea. It adds the magical and euphoric feeling around this place.

"Gaga ka kasi Emariella, sinabi ko naman sa'yo that Zaidi bitch had the guts to reject a Cameron like your brother, I told you bakuran mo na ang kapatid mo. That bitch is just plain bland and boring, doesn't even know what class mean." Fay added gave Emaria an annoyed look and puffed some smoke,

Emaria gave her the look because of her words while the others shrugged and laugh it off.

While me on the other side, remain still and quite.

I find her statement really offending, I mean yea--I know the legacy of the their family -the Cameron's. Their dad is a well-known congressman here in our city, Emaria and Kendrick are siblings and they're living the luxury because of their affluent parents.

But you know sometimes they're rebuttal is getting below the belt. And I can't help to feel bad for that Zaidi girl.

I mean you can't force someone to love you back and shit and stuff

Kendrick, Emaria's brother is super drunk to the core. Wherein Zaidi, the one that Fay badmouthed, is the suspect. Well not really, because the Kendrick Cameron we all know is very well collected, compose and laid-back.