She puts a foot down at the lower back of his neck, making the knot tighter around him, choking noises escaping his lips, and his face red. She smirks as she put force on her foot for much more longer waiting for his neck to snap, her hand shook with the amount of force she's giving to secure the makeshift rope.

When suddenly, another man, much more skinny than the previous three came up to hug Nene from behind, quite crudely might she add. His arms wrapped around her chest area which made Nene wanted to skin the living shit out of him right then and there. She looks over at Athy with rage in her eyes.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" She exclaims, slamming the back of her head on his forehead, drawing him to a staggering stop, his hands cradling it.

"I don't know how!" She exclaims, hands shaking. Nene jogs towards her as both disoriented men stood up, shaking but still determined to fight.

"What do I do?" She whispers, Nene smiles reassuringly before grabbing her hand and placing it towards the men in front of her.

"Focus your energy at the center of your body before you flow it to the tips of you fingers. Can you do that?" She asks, snapping a look over at the two girls at the sides. Chihiro has stabbed the leader on the chest but she could see it was away from any permanent damage. Although a lot of wounds are from the legs and hands, probably to make him immobile. Megumi in the other hand is just, squatting at the barrels at the back while her victim is just writhing in pain. She's just staring at the two girls struggling at the men in front of them. Probably standing guard if anything bad happens.

"Yes." Athy replies, her eyes wavering before she forced herself to calm down. Closing her eyes she calmed down, focusing on the power she was brewing inside.

"YOU BITCH." One of the bulry men said, the one that Nene just sucker punched in the face with the back of her head. Steps away from both girls, he raised his fists inches away from Athanasia's face, ready to beat her to the ground.

When suddenly, it all happened so fast. Athanasia opened her eyes now all glowing cyan, her hands extended as if it was water to a slowed time and hit the man square on the chest, releasing a huge amount of force that could rival a tornado in one go.

The man gasps out blood and went flying.

The remaining man was holding the hostages looked at them with terror, he trembled from their gazes before letting the women from his grasps go whilst screaming for help.

Nene whistles a tune, amazed at Athanasia's power. "Ghorl, that was awesomeee!!" She giggles, Chihiro clapped and hooted while Megumi smiles in happiness.

"You still need practise cause you still haven't truly mastered your powers yet, but don't worry we're here to help." Chihiro says, putting a hand on her hips. Megumi gave her a small pat in the back. A small cough from behind them made them remmber about the victims.

"Oh, right. The girls-!" Athy exclaims, she rushes towards them, as she heard Chihiro and Megumi run after the men that escaped to catch them and and possibly put them in prison. Nene went to get some rope to tie the passed out men.

Athy sighs, before leaning down on the victims who were coughing on the ground. Red hand prints on their neck and their maid uniform dresses are slightly ruffled. There was something familiar with these two. The other one has red hair, and the other has brown. Athy coughs.

"Are you.. alright, misses?" She offers a hand to both of them. Both hazel brown eyes and maroon colored eyes clashed with blue and almost instantly, the blonde haired princess felt her body freeze.

"Princess.. Athanasia?"

"Ces...and...Hannah?"

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

(

A/N: sorry for the late update, I was busy with my school work and I just got dumped by my ldr boyfriend which was making me loose inspiration all together. But I overcame it. How's everyone btw? I hope you guys are all gucci. 2020 really out here to kick us in the ass, but just stay positive even if life is tough, we'll get over it and be twice as stronger than before. Luv ya, signing out. See you soon.)

Here are my drawings of Chihiro, Mikan, and Megumi. I'm really not good with drawings so pardon my art. Lololol. Nene and Athanasia coming up next.

Mikan

Chihiro

Chihiro

Megumi