ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Athanasia's hands trembeled as she collapsed on the floor shaking, her eyes watery and her body shaking uncontrollably

Fortunately for her she didnt meet any criminals at the alley for her to be in any danger.

She sighs as she dries up her tears before wiping it away with her sleeves. Before she could take a step though, she saw infront of her an old woman sprawled at the floor bleeding profusely on her head.

Athanasia ran towards her, halting enough to see if the coast is clear before tending to her.

"Are you alright, madame?" She says, her blue eyes sparkling with concern. She checks the old woman's pulse before sighing in relief to feel it. The old woman cracked open her eyes, Athy sat there in awe at her jaded green crystal like eyes.

"I'm okay, dearie. Thank you." She says, slowly sitting up. Athanasia sighs as she puts a hand behind the elderly's waist. Helping her to hoist herself up.

"Nonsense, let's take you to a hospital so that we can get your head checked." She whispers, the elderly woman smiles as she waves.

"Just accompany me to my house by the nearby creek. I have my children waiting for me there." She smiles, before grimacing in pain. Athanasia nods before accompanying her, putting her arms underneath the lady's arms and into her back before slowly limping their way to the said creek.

Not noticing the older woman flick her hand as it sparkles with magic, changing her appearance to shield her from danger.

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

A/N: I am back bixches.
Characters (c) Spoon and Plutus
Story (c) nathalie_abadeer