But Dib didn't give up and keep shaking the body. " Wake up, space boy !! Tell me where is my Dad!! Stop pretending!! " Tears keep streaming down his face non stop while shaking Zim dead body.

" You said that you will conquer the earth... and I believed you. A-Are you just g-gonna leave me... forever after you manage to a-achieve your dream? And you're the only-y one that believe in my ability... " Dib said with a hoarse throat from crying.

" Hey if you stop p-pretending... I will forgive-e you, okay? So please wake up. " Dib said . But Zim still not moving and his colors start to fade and his body become cold like ice.

' Is this the end? Is this a happy ending? Zim is like a frenemy to me. The only one who talk seriously to me and think that I am capable unlike the others. Now that Zim is gone. The Earth is now free from space boy. But yet, I felt lost. Dad is gone... and now Zim. Did I really love Zim? ' Dib thought.

< << FLASHBACK <<<

" Zim you're insane- " Dib said before yelped when Zim suddenly grab his arm and yank it forward making Dib face hitting the bars. And then pierced a needle to Dib hand. " Ouch!! Zim what the hell?! " Dib said but Zim didn't said anything.

>>> FAST FORWARD >>>

Zim smirked and handing a blueprint and two tubes of liquid to him. One of the tubes is Dib's blood. The vortian look at the blue print and gasp. " Is this? - " " shh... Don't speak about it. There's eyes and ears everywhere. Don't spoil my plan . " Zim smirked. " Do we have a deal? " Zim asked the vortian agreed and sign the contract. " What you actually don't know is Zim already manage to take over Vort from the Irken Empire . I will send someone to take you there. Some of your people is there already. " Zim said.

>>> FAST FORWARD >>>

Meanwhile on Earth. Zim is staring at the blue screen before turning around and look at Skoodge. " You should go now Skoodge. Take Gir and minimoose with you " . " But what about you, Zim? What if they manage to capture you? " Skoodge ask in hesitation. After all they won't just forgive Zim after what he have done.

Zim only smirked when hearing Skoodge. " You worry too much Skoodge. They will never be able to capture the great Zim alive!! But just in case if Zim really get captured. Whatever happens to me, don't you ever try to save me. Because your task is much more important than Zim. " Zim said before handing a bag to Skoodge containing his lastest invention. Skoodge know that he can't convince Zim to come with him especially when Zim already set his mind to do something. So all he can do is do his task and don't let Zim sacrifice become worthless.

>>> PRESENT DAY <<<
A MONTH AFTER ZIM EXECUTION

In another planet far away from Earth, on a underground laboratory. A vortian is keeping an eye on the system status as they keep stabilizing the two subject inside the two test capsule. " How's is it? " another person asked and lean forward to look at the blue screen from his own seat. " so far is stable. It should be ready in around half an hour. After this, what do you plan to do Skoodge? " the vortian asked.

Skoodge only tap his finger on the desk as he stare at the data. " Probably take care of that mixed blood. I still can't believe that Zim want to create this thing. " Skoodge said while frowning. " Yeah, you know Zim. Always have a crazy ideas on his mind. And here we are. Staying in this underground laboratory for more than a month with a human. What's his name again? " the vortian said.

" You can call me professor membrane. So how's Zim condition? " the professor asked .

It's a weird story to be honest. The professor got kidnapped by Dib foreign friend. And show him some remarkable discovery that he have never heard nor see. And offered him to have a collaboration science project that make him teared up because Zim is like the son he never have . And why Dib can't be like Zim-

At first it's a bit strange of how Zim have a space ship, and where he get the supplies and money to build it and then another big shocking news is Zim have showed him aliens from another planet and he owned a big underground laboratory on that planet and son revealed that he, himself is an alien. And hoped that the professor don't mind. Of course he need some time to get used to but after that the professor is now fine with it and amazed of how advanced the technology that Zim owned. The plan that Zim wanted to do is also ... shocking.

" it's not Zim- well technically the subject have Zim DNA, looks and memory. But the real Zim is already dead... or let's just say that Zim is reborn because all we need is Zim PAK anyway to have Zim be himself. " The vortian said.

" and luckily I manage to steal Zim PAK before it get destroyed. And don't worry, Professor Membrane. His condition is fine. He should be out in any minute now with the mixed blood. " Skoodge explained. And Professor membrane brighten up. " My grandson finally gonna born? Finally I can have a descendant. " the professor said while drinking coffee. And sit on his own seat while staring at the capsule that hold a small form of a human mix with irken.

" I still have no idea why Zim want to create a mix child with his enemy blood. " The vortian said while groaning before get back to work. And just in time the two capsule liquid got drained and the glass slid up as a fog came out of the capsule.

A bright red ruby eyes opened up and take a step out of the capsule. " Skoodge bring me my uniform!! " he shouted. " Welcome back Zim. " Skoodge said and give him his old uniform. Zim then took it and quickly wear it as he carefully walk to the other capsule . He is still not used to the new body.

He then pick up the small smeet and dress him up. The smeet look more like Zim but it's undeniable that it's also Dib's . " From now on your name would be Dabourus! " Zim said proudly. " Don't exhaust yourself Zim. You just come out of the capsule. " Professor membrane reminded and carry Dabourus from Zim's arm. Zim just agreed and rest on the nearby chair.

Meanwhile on earth. The membrane residents is quite gloomy and quiet because of the last incident that happened on Irk. And Dib now like to spaced out while looking outside of the window feeling lost and empty. And now that everything is back to normal, he is lonely again. No one to talk to. No one believe in him. And Gaz also quit worrying about Dib.

Due to she already try everything she could to cheer her nerdy brother up. But he just stayed gloomy . And she decided to give him some space to recover his mood.

' Knock Knock ' the sound of the door getting knocked from someone outside . Dib just stayed quiet and wait for Gaz to open the door. But Gaz didn't leave her room and make Dib groaned and open the door in bad mood before startled from what's in front of him. " Miss me Dib-stink? " the alien said.

THE END
They Underestimated Me [ ZADR ] Fanfic officially end. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting this fanfic. And if you like this fanfic  so far, don't forget to read my other fanfic " Zim's Little Terror " There's Dabourus there.

And a new ZADR Fanfic will be published on 5th October, 2020. Titled " Project Z "