Fun Authors note:

Okay, I've currently taken a break from chapter 5 (the last part) and wanted to do something fun, which hopefully you will either find enjoyable or entertaining! *Drinks coffee*

I already told you that I've been a HUGE Potterhead for the past four years, but did you know that at one point my whole room was Harry Potter?

- Donna cover ... check!

- Posters and pictures all over my walls ... check!

Random Harry Potter objects example: Wands, stuffed toys, clothing, pillows, lights, figurines(Pop figures) etc.... check!

- And lastly my favourite, a HUGE COLLECTION of about anything Ronald Weasley, yep I've got a big fat crush on him! Haha, I've even liked redheads at school just because they reminded me of him! :))))

I'm not stopping this author's note here!...

Over the duration of writing this story I've had to type multiple things into google... some of which I needed to double-check certain facts, or find things out about Hogwarts...

Anyway here's what my google history looks like :)

- What floor is the room of requirement on?

- What floor is Slughorns office on?

- Harry potter list of curses and jinxes

- A list of all of Dracos friends names

This list goes on, but I can't be bothered copying and pasting it all for you xx

(Just goes to show how much time and effort I'm putting into this :)

__________________________________________________

Anyway during lockdown (due to the global pandemic), I re-watched the Half-Blood Prince and that's where I got my ideas from, to start writing this story...

I've given up my whole week to write this (Its holidays btw) and I will hopefully continue that...

K, I'm going to finish chapter 5 now... stay safe people! And please comment, vote etc :)

- Sarah 26/9/20

(Edit the next day- I'm glad I did this fun authors note after Chapter 5 because it's quite dark :D