Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ Pʀᴀʏ 𒊹︎ Neito Monoma x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Their alright. I'm taking that as a yes for the movies tonight Y/n!" Monoma didn't wait for another protest or answer as he booped your nose and journeyed back to his seat.

You were still confused on all his actions.

Seconds later Vlad King came in, or Mr. Sekijiro for you all, the teacher of 1B.

He sighed heavily while standing in front of his class. Everyone was patient in waiting for him to speak, sitting kindly.

Monoma had his head hung back leaning on the seat of his desk. You could see how sharp his jawline was as he even clenched it.

Why the heck am I looking at him?! You mentally screeched like a pterodactyl in your head, wanting to slam it at that very moment of your desk.

"My head is not being quite kind to me today. I'm glad to see you all ready and listening today. For the lesson, you can all just write and say how you feel or what your doing this week or weekend. Simple I'm sorry, but please let it make do." The teacher said with a tired head.

Monoma smirked. "I'm going somewhere with Y/n." The male causally said receiving a paper from his teacher.

Some head turned and others just whistled trying to ignore the fact, avoiding contact.

At this very moment, you liked the boy yet wanted to kill him.

Kendo turned to looked between a flushing you and a cocky smiling Monoma. Tetsu gulped gazing at Kendo. "It's our nightmare coming true." They whispered, happy yet dreading what might happen.

The assignment was easy for today lucky you, because you would spend the rest of the day worrying about the evening with your sadistic partner that made you blush.

________________

"God hell no this is stupid!" You yelled removing the belt around your waist.

You were currently in your room, deciding on what to wear. "Y/n why are you panicking so much?! It's not like he asked you on, a d-date, or anything. Just a friendly gesture, right?" You asked yourself beginning to question and pace around your room.

Outfits were decorating your room at this point, when you just gave up and decided to wear something simple.

A f/c short sleeve blouse with some classic jeans. You wore your favorite most comfortable shoes.

Failing at fixing your hair in a fancy way, you went with your best dressed hair do.

"This will have to do." You sighed making some final last minute touches to your outfit.

Just on time, you heard the bell ring from down the hall. Your mother was out at work, she was a designer for Japan's Next Top Model so she was always busy.

If only she knew. Sorry mom. You said grabbing your phone and purse, almost tripping on the way to answer the door.

Once you reached it, you frantically twisted the knob and were met with a very tall person.

Monoma was staring at his shoes, soon seeing yours right in front, also causing him to lift his blonde head up to you.

When he did, his blue eyes lit up with anticipation. Despite your outfit being so plain, he was happy you didn't take it that far. He was casual with his outfit as well.

A simple f/c t shirt with a jean jacket on top. Including some plain black jeans and white shoes.

"H-hello Monoma." Your sort of broke the tiny silence you both experienced.