home sweet home

She awoke to the sound of a crash, she jolted up and saw the kidnapper on the ground. He had fallen due to his arms being full, he had dropped an item and tried to catch it only to fall.

" your up, that's good. Will be leaving soon so wake up and will head put soon enough" he said as he stuffed the last remaining things he wanted to bring.

She nodded not caring on his answer, she got up and headed to the bathroom. She had to go really bad, Toby watched her go by him. He looked back to his bag and zipped it up, he waited for her to come out. She walked out and stared at her like she was something that he had never seen before, he shook his head and stood up.

" you ready to go," he said as he put on the backpack.

" not like I have a choice," she said tiredly.

Toby rolled his eyes and handed her the second backpack.

" Alright let's leave," he said as be walked out of the but.

( Y/n) followed close behind, Toby kept walking going threw paths and trees to go to his new hid out. Even though he liked his old one, but he had to make sacrifices to keep (Y/n) with him.

" So how are you doing," he asked the girl behind him.

" Why do you care," she said with anger.

" Just wanted to know, didn't know you were in a bad mood," he said as he turned to his left.

He stopped as he saw a broken and abandoned house, he smiled at this a new house and a big one this time.

" were here," he said with a smile.

" no one cares," she said as she walked past him in annoyance.

" rude," he said under his breath.

(Y/n) ignored him and walked in the building, she stopped and saw how nice it was. Fully furnished but dusty, the power one in some places with some running water. She looked around and saw there were one bedroom, one bathroom, a basement an Attic, and a living room and kitchen which were attached. 

She walked to the couch and sat down, she sighed as the pain in her feet went away slightly.

" how do you like it," Toby asked.

" it's fine," She said as she fought the urge to fall asleep.

It's had been five hours of walking to find this place, and she felt like it was worth it. Though she really wished it wasn't with him. Toby sat next to her, the dust flew up making a dusty cloud. (Y/n) sneezed as the dust tickled her nose. She looked at Toby with a dirty look, he looked at her before sticking his tong out.

" ass," she said as she got up and looked around. She wondered where everything was. Only to be followed by Toby, she sighed and gave up going back to the couch. She used to have such a normal life, with friends and family. Well only her mother, the rest are dead to her. Her father left when she was two, her aunts and uncles disowned her at the age of ten. Her grandma died before she was born, but her grandpa hated her guts. She had no siblings, her mother kept losing them in the second trimester. Her cousin doesn't even know she exists. She sighed, she never had a normal life, but it was good for her. But now it was all gone, all because of that boy. He took everything away from her, all that was good. She would have ran home, but she had no one to come home to. Her only best friend was dead, her mother was dead. She sighed once again and lied on the couch, only to fall asleep.