第7章

A/N: if you see this, congrats you have survived my horrible grammar and writing skills :D

Tsukki's POV

'Human pole'? Out of all the nicknames, she had to call me that? Is she a bully previously on her school or smth? (No Tsukki, you're just being salty to her) ugh whatever. But what is she doing here anyways? To join the volleyball club? No way, she's a girl after all.

"I can hear you, you orange dwarf" i insulted. The others laughed, while she's...staring daggers at me.

"Shut up! What are you? A salty pole!?" She screamed not wanting to back down.

"Okay okay, you two should apologize. Before i kick you out for insulting eachother" Daichi Interrupted.

"Ugh, fine...sorry Tsukki..."
She said, refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Don't call me Tsukki"
I said in an annoyed tone.

"Well then...What's your name then?"

Really? Is she stupid? There's literally only 20 students on the room and she already forgotten all of the names? She maybe only have 1 braincell that's not working right. I laughed at myself thinking that.

"Its Kei Tsukishima. Remember that"

"I will!"

Shaku's POV

Hmp, that Tsukishima guy really stressed me out. He's so...mean, salty, mean...wait i already said that. Anyways, I HAVE TO PLAY AGAINST HIM!? Really why can't this day get any worse!? My gosh...if i win against him, then we'll be teammates!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaakh- why oh why?

"Oi Captain, why is this midget here anyways?" Ora? So he doesn't know why im here yet? Fufufu~ so he's not smarter than i think he is i see....MWAHAHA, you doubt i would join this club aren't cha you Salty beanpole!? WAIT I HAVE A NAME YOU GOSH DARN IT-

"Oi you salty pole! I have a name you know" i said at him.

"Oh, you see Tsukishima, Hinata here wants to join the volleyball club. So we're playing against her. If she wins, she'll be an official player!"

After Daichi-senpai said that, he frowned and looked at me

"Listen, i never agreed and i will never agree for you to join this club at all, i'll make sure you lose. That's all" he said, walking away mumbling insults maybe.

Hmp! We'll see about that you overproud Human pole! I'll make sure my teammates win! Bun since Tanaka-senpai is easy to handle, i need to work together with Bakageyama too. This'll be a tough task.

"Hey Hinata" a shy male voice spoke near my ears, making me bounced in suprise.

"Hwaa!! Yamaguchi-kun?? Dear me you barely gave me a heart attack!! Wait- when were you here?"
I said shockingly.

"Oh...you may not see me since im behind Tsukki. But, are you sure
You'll be alright playing against Tsukki? He's aggressive when he plays seriously." Said Yamaguchi

"Of course! Im the one who accepts the consequence too!"

"Oh..alright then"
he said shyly, scraching the back of his neck smiling, it feels like i've seen an angel, kyaaa so bright!!

-heading home-

So, its just me and Kageyama...yea what a peaceful heading home... yep we're not talking to each other, not even a single word...ahahaa...this...is peaceful aight.
Oh who am i kidding? This is really awkward. Hhhh someone save me from this suffocating silence!!

"S..so...you wanna practice...? Or something?" I said nervously, breaking the silence i cannot bare.

He didn't respond.

"Okay listen here Kageyama or whatever your name is, if you want to join, we have to win this game. And by that i mean...we have to practice together. Like it or not"
I strictly said.

"....do you even have any experience in playing volley before? I don't want to team up with some amateur like you."
He said in a low cold voice.

"HAH! You underestimate me boy. I, Shaku Hinata, have been practicing and experience the world of volleyball before!" I respond in a cocky voice.

"So, what position do you play?" I continued.

"....Setter"