(the not-really-a-vigilante)

Start from the beginning

"Control, this is Unit-6-18. We are currently on route. ETA is 5 minutes."

"Copy, Unit-6-18. Stay safe."

——

r/Viridian Sightings

Insomnya: if any of yo are interested, heres another pic of Viridian kicking ass

(Image)

The image is grainy and dark. A blurry figure has their arm extended and their fist pressed into the face of a mutant-type man with horns. A woman in jogging pants and a t-shirt is on the ground looking up at them, her dark hair hiding her identity.

——

BOW TO THE GREEN ONE
(Discord Chat)

TheOnlySaneOne: Inso, where did you get that photo you posted?

Insomnya: ...

TheOnlySaneOne: Inso?

Insomnya: uh...

TheOnlySaneOne: Oh my god, don't tell me. Did you hack the security cams again after I explicitly told you not to?

Insomnya: no.

TheOnlySaneOne: INSO!

Insomnya: okay but this is the whole reason I learned to hack in the first place! you can't tell me to stop!

TheOnlySaneOne: EXCEPT THAT I DID! AND YOU IGNORED ME!

CopyAndPaste: @SippinOnChicken Don't look now, but mom's getting mad at Inso again lol

SippinOnChicken: ohh~ verbal smackdown time!

Insomnya: SHUT UP COPY! OR I'LL TELL MOM ABOUT YOU STAYING AWAKE TO SEE HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO START HALLUCINATING!

TheOnlySaneOne: YOU WHAT!? @CopyAndPaste

TheOnlySaneOne: AND I'M NOT YOUR MOM! @CopyAndPaste @Insomnya

——

"All right, my fellow colours. As promised, I have decided to do a Q&A today. I have some randomly chosen questions that I'll answer, but I'm maxing it at 10 questions this time. Let's start!" Viridian pulls up the questions, squinting at the brightness on his phone before lowering it. He clears his throat.

"Okay. The first question is from @PresentationMichael and it says, 'Hey Viridian, big time fan. Just wondering, how old are you actually? You look kinda short in your pics, no offence.'"

Viridian laughs. "Hey, no offence taken. I am a little short, I'll be real. As for how old I am, hm... I'll let you guys guess, but I'll limit it to between 12 and 20."

——

BOW TO THE GREEN ONE
(Discord Chat)

CopyAndPaste: Between 12 and 20? Well, they can't be younger than fourteen.

CopyAndPaste: Oh damn, they could be my age! I hadn't thought of that.

Insomnya: how old are u?

CopyAndPaste: I'm only going to tell you this because I trust you and it's probably still a bad idea but if you can find out who I am based on age alone, I'll be so impressed I'll let you hunt me down. I'm fifteen, prepping for high school entrance exams.

Insomnya: oh cool, me too

MoshiMoshi: Aww, we got ourselves some baby faces!

Glammirage: oh, fam, i missed out by a year!  i'm a second year this year. we could have been like totes twinsies! or tripleties? I'm so saddd @Insomnya @CopyAndPaste