Chapter thirteen

✰︎⁎︎⁑︎⁂︎ˢᴹᴼᴷᴱ & ᶠᴵᴿᴱ⁂︎⁑︎⁎︎✰︎

CHAPTER ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: missminion

      ✰︎⁎︎⁑︎⁂︎ˢᴹᴼᴷᴱ & ᶠᴵᴿᴱ⁂︎⁑︎⁎︎✰︎

"Emma?" Daniel questioned,to shocked by the many Emma's. The girl in question head shot up,surprised and afraid. "Danny,what are you doing here?"

The nerd version of Emma didn't seem to care for Daniel knowing about magic. "Oh no,what is the probability of Daniel showing up at this precise moment?" She then turned,staring at him." Do you want me to find out?"

She fanned herself,and Malachi couldn't seem to stop his eyes from raking around he room. "How-what-there's five of you."

Andi looked at them,panicked as well. "Yeah,Emma is a quintuplet. Didn't you know that?" Her voice being squeaky,showing she was lying,bad that Daniel wasn't that stupid. She fake gasped. "What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"How did this happen? Who did this to you?" Daniel rushed to question her. "Who's the real Emma?"

"I am." Emma said,taking a step forward. When another Emma rolled her eyes. "Obviously me."

Daniel and Malachi stared in confusion,looking at the two. "It's me. I'm Emma. They-our mistake-I didn't mean to make them. And-"

Emma's rant of explanation was cut short,and Malachi had no clue what to say or do. He knew Emma had her powers. But,Daniel didn't. Until now. "Wait,you made them? How? You lost your- oh,your powers are back."

Malachi frowned,not knowing what to say. "Oh,you do?" He turned his head,despite the situation,unable to help the small snails on his face when Andi acted as if nothing happened.