Chapter 16: MMMystery on the Friendship Express

Começar do início

Pinkie then spots Twilight reading a book and (Y/N) playing with a young filly fangirl and get's both of their attention.

Pinkie Pie: Twilight, (Y/N), can I see you two for a second?

Soon they are both stepping ahead with their horns glowing and eyes narrowed in determination as they walk between Big Mac and the Cakes, keeping a spherical force field around the colossus cake.

Pinkie Pie: A nice protective spell as extra insurance. *nervous laugh* Better safe than sorry.

The two senior bakers alternate panicked glances between Twilight, (Y/N), and the cake, their faces betraying the less-than-total trust they have in this jury-rigged freight move.

Pinkie Pie: AJ, Rarity, one last thing?

Applejack and Rarity, holding up an old-style fireman's safety net similar in appearance to a round trampoline in their teeth on opposite sides. Nine ponies are now helping keep the giant dessert in check, all at once.

Luckily, they were just approaching the train station and Pinkie gives a reassuring smile.

Pinkie Pie: All right, everypony, we're in the home stretch here.

They were so close that the Cakes started freaking out and Mr. Cake was hyperventilating at the pressure that he was feeling.

Pinkie Pie: See, Mr. and Mrs. Cake? I got it here without a hitch!

She then opens the train car door open so that they all could be on their way to Canterlot, but there was a problem.

Pinkie Pie: Now all we have to do is get it. . . in?

Confusion sets in on everypony as event though they have made it there, it quickly becomes apparent that this thing is far too tall and wide to go through the doorway as is. Mr. Cake then dramatically hits the deck for the third time. However, a thought came to (Y/N) as he get's an idea on how to get the cake inside of the train.

(Y/N): I've got an idea.

Pinkie Pie: Really? What is it?

(Y/N): Just going to use some spells, but you have to promise not to freak out, okay?

Pinkie Pie: Uh. . . sure why not?

Twilight then stops glowing her horn as (Y/N) was about to use a spell that could get the large cake inside of the train. He then makes his horn glow immensely as the cake was starting to look transparent. Everypony was surprised by that.

Twilight Sparkle: Whoa! What's that spell, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Nothing too unusual. It's just an intangibility spell. So, now the cake is like a ghost and we can get it inside without it being ruined.

Both of the Cakes get relieved sighs at that and (Y/N) levitates the entire cake inside of the train.

(Y/N): Alright, everypony in the train car. It's only temporary, so you need to quickly tell me where to place it.

The Mane 6 nod at that as they all run inside of the train to check on the cake that (Y/N) was carrying and they look to see that it wasn't completely in the middle. Pinkie then peeks her head out of the train to instruct (Y/N) on where to place it.

Pinkie Pie: Over to the left!

(Y/N) then levitates the cake in the train to the left, but it was too excessive as it is now peeking out of the the train a little.

Pinkie Pie: No! No! No! Too much left! A little bit to the right!

(Y/N) then slowly moves the cake to the right as Pinkie suggested.