Chapter 14: Hurricane Fluttershy

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) raises an eyebrow at that request.

(Y/N): Why? It is because that there's going to be too many ponies around?

Fluttershy slowly shakes her head no at that which made (Y/N) even more confused.

(Y/N): Then what is it?

Fluttershy: Well. . . uh. . . can we talk about that another time? . . .Please?

(Y/N) turns to her and gives Fluttershy a small smile.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Fluttershy. You can tell me anything when you're ready, but just know this.

(Y/N) then rubs Fluttershy head a little which makes her blush.

(Y/N): I'll get you through whatever is bothering you, okay?

Fluttershy blushes red from that and let out a small smile as she nods.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll see you tonight Fluttershy.

(Y/N) then turns to go and walk away as Fluttershy watches him go with a meek smile, but it soon turns into a worried look.

Fluttershy: (I don't want (Y/N) to see me as a failure.)

Soon, night has fallen as a crowd of Pegasi were lined up at the Golden Oak Library and they each walk inside as Rainbow Dash greets them all.

Rainbow Dash: All right, go on in, find a seat.

(Y/N) then walks up as the last one as Rainbow Dash smiles at him.

Rainbow Dash: Great! I knew you come, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): You kidding? I wouldn't miss an important meeting like this.

Rainbow Dash then looks inside of the library and does a head count of all of the Pegasus inside and then groans.

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Rainbow Dash: We're missing one Pegasus. One familiar, and SHY Pegasus.

Rainbow Dash took a sharp eye towards a tree behind (Y/N) when she said the word "shy" and both her and (Y/N) walk over to it.

Rainbow Dash: Come on, Fluttershy. All Pegasus means you too.

Two slightly surprised blue-green eyes wink into existence on the trunk, which splits around its circumference at about a pony's shoulder height. Fluttershy stands up as she balances the top of the tree on her head and the stump clears her hooves into vision of them.

(Y/N): Hey, I said that I promised that I would be right beside you didn't I?

Fluttershy slowly nods from that. (Y/N) then removes the tree costume off of Fluttershy with his magic.

Rainbow Dash: Fluttershy, let's go. We don't have time to waste right now. You're a Pegasus, so get in there.

Fluttershy looks down from that as Rainbow Dash walks back inside of the library. (Y/N) then grabs Fluttershy's hoof as it made her blush.

(Y/N): Don't worry, whatever is frightening you, I'll be by your side, okay?

Fluttershy nods as they both then walk inside of the library while holding hooves to join the rest of the Pegasus in the meeting.

A film projector starts to run as old 50's type music starts to play and a little toon of black and white start to play that involved Pegasi.

Film Announcer: Every living thing depends on the life-giving nourishment of rainwater, and it is up to Cloudsdale to provide rain-filled clouds to every corner of Equestria. But how, one pony might ask, does Cloudsdale gather all this extra water? Tornado power! That's right, Pegasi-driven tornado power. A team of Pegasi combine their wing power to create a jumbo tornado, powerful enough to pull water out of the local reservoir and funnel it all the way up to Cloudsdale. Remember, Pegasi, your jumbo tornado must reach a minimum of eight hundred wing power to lift that water up to Cloudsdale. So, the next time you're wondering "Where does all that extra rainwater come from?", just remem-