Chapter 2 : The Past is hard to forget

A/N: I thought the photo above was pretty funny, not mine though or relating to the story but I thought I should share it.

Ok enough of my chatting

Let's get on with the story now!

---------------------‐-----------
NARRATOR'S  POV

It was one of those days for the new parents. They had been living on what you and I would call a house boat these days. Where you could live out on the water but also never need to go into land other then for supplies.

It was on one of those trips, that there happened to be a rogue dragon looking to get back at humans for what they have done to their kind.

And so it was on this sunny warm and fine day that the twins would be rescued by a mother dragon.

-----‐-----------

Mother dragons POV

I had my first youngling who happened to be a Male who looked like his father who had perished by the humans. Anyways after a few months of his birth, I was trying to teach him the positive aspects of life and to beware of his surroundings. I gave him the name Winger cause once he was able to fly he had winged  it. yeah, it's a little bit weird of a name but he's my son.

So one day when winger was able to fly a lot longe, we decided to fly around collecting fish. But, I then spotted a ship that looked like it was sinking.

I heard what sound like human babies crying. I had made a split second decision when I realized none was around to grab the babies. I was gonna try to teach them how to be one of us.

I carefully grabbed the cradle basket with them in it and flew off.
While winger was tagging along We flew off towards our nest.