8. broken

warnings: mentions of abuse
info: y/n = your name
character: Ally Mayfair-Richards
part 1/2

"y/n" you heard ally whisper on the other side of the door.
"ally?" you said. "please just let me in." you whispered.
You leaned against the door with your head, your finger tracing the patterns of the wooden texture. You slowly felt the door open, and you sat up.
"Ally oh my god baby." you softly cried and you hugged her, making sure to not touch her too much, too fast. You cried in each others arms. You two just sat on the tile bathroom floor for a while, enjoying the comfort of each others company.

Ally was broken, and this proved it. You two had gotten into a fight about 15 minutes earlier. You had raised your hand to make a hand gesture as you saw Ally drop down to the floor, coving her head with her arms and softly whispering: "i'm sorry, please don't hurt me." You put the pieces together and immediately went down to hug her and comfort her, which was a big mistake. She screamed and ran away to the bathroom where she locked herself. You had desperately tried to get her out, but she kept breathing heavily and screaming "no". It was horrible to witness, you didn't even want to know how ally must be feeling. You were so relieved when she finally opened the door.

"I'm so sorry." Ally whispered. You furrowed your brows and pulled away from the hug. You took her hands in yours carefully. "Ally baby, you have nothing to be sorry about." you said. She lowered her head and shook it. "I do, i talked back and i deserved a slap, i shouldn't have ran away." she said quietly. "No no no Ally, that isn't true." you said while moving your hands up to her face, making her look at you. "I wasn't going to hit you, you don't deserve that baby. You deserve someone who is gonna make you feel safe and loved no matter what." you said. "Someone like me." you said softly, with a small smile. Ally started sobbing again. "But i don't deserve you. You don't hurt me but i deserve getting hurt." Tears were forming in your eyes again. "Ally please don't say that, you deserve so much more than you think and i'm willing to spend every day of my life proving it to you." you said. Ally let out a sob and buried her face in the crook of your neck. You moved her between your legs and wrapped your arms around her. She sat on your left leg, you were stroking her hair and her back.

"Do you wanna go to bed and cuddle baby?" you asked Ally. She sniffled and then nodded. You let go of Ally and got up. You kneeled down and wrapped both of your arms around her waist. You picked her up, supporting her as you both walked to the bedroom. You opened the door, but blushed when you looked inside. You completely forgot you planned a fun night with Ally. There were two sets of lingerie on the bed, along with some toys and a pair of handcuffs. You heard Ally giggle softly.

"Come baby, this can wait until tomorrow." you said as you let go of Ally and went to the bed, collecting everything and putting it on a big red chair in the corner of the room.

"Promise we'll use that tomorrow." Ally said. You chuckled.
"I promise baby. Now lay down so we can snuggle." you said with a big smile.

Ally walked towards the bed and laid down on top. You got in beside her and pulled the blankets over the both of you.

"y/n?" you heard ally say.

"yes baby?" you replied.

"can we cuddle naked?" she whispered.

You knew how much Ally craved physical contact, and you loved giving it to her and being close to her.

"ofcourse." you said as you took off your clothes. Ally did the same. You pulled of you panties and let Ally unhook your bra. You turned off the lights and turned back to Ally. When you were both completely naked, you wrapped you arms around Ally's waist and pulled her as close as possible. Ally turned her head and gave you a loving kiss.

"I love you y/n, goodnight."

"I love you too Ally, goodnight."

A/N: i will make a part 2 with the day after ;)