2. clueless

aaaahh this is my first time writing smut, i hope it's okay so um lmk? Also i wanted to use Vikki because she's so underrated and she's the cutest thing ever, so enjoyyyy

You had a crush on Vikki. You thought about her all the time. When you woke up, when you had breakfast, when you walked to work where you would see her, you would feel sad when you left work again, and then think about her for the rest of the day. The only problem was that she didn't like you, or any woman for that matter since she was straight. Or so you thought

"Hey y/n!" Vikki said, with the biggest smile on her face. You smiled back, somewhat sarcastically, knowing she was going to tell you some story about her boyfriend. You were right.

"Look what Joey got me! Isn't that the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen?!" she cooed. You nodded with a sad smile. "Yeah, it's beautiful Vikki, it looks amazing on you." you replied and hurried out of the room. You closed the door behind you and ran to the bathroom, locking yourself in a stall and breaking down sobbing. The tears kept coming, you just couldn't help but feel horrible every time you were reminded that she had a boyfriend. You wanted her to be yours, and knowing she wouldn't be broke you entirely. You were contemplating quitting your job, you just couldn't live with that pain anymore. You quickly dried your tears and walked back.

Vikki had a concerned look on her face as you walked back in. "y/n, are you okay? You've been off lately." she said. "Yeah i'm fine" you replied, trying to push back the tear that wanted to fall. It didn't work, so you wiped it away. Unfortunately, Vikki saw.

"y/n, you're not fine. Now would you tell me what's going on? I can't stand seeing you like this." you shook your head. "No, Vikki, i can't tell you. I have to figure this out by myself." you replied. "Oh my god, is it about Mark?" she said. "What? No! Oh god Vikki, how are you so clueless!" you yelled. She raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean, y/n? Do you like someone else? Because if so, you're really good at hiding it." she said. "YOU! VIKKI! HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS? ITS YOU!" you screamed, and you ran out. "y/n! Wait!" you heard Vikki scream, but you continued running. You ran until you felt a hand wrap around your wrist. "y/n for god sake! Why didn't you stop?" she said. You couldn't say anything, you just sat down against the wall of the small dark street and started crying. "Oh god y/n i didn't cause all of this, did i?" she said. "No Vikki, my feelings for you caused this. But if you don't like me i'd rather see you leave." you said, and you expected her to walk away. "I'm sorry was i not clear enough? I meant if you don't like me i want to see you leave right now." you said. You looked up and she looked down at you smiling. "y/n, i heard you the first time." she giggled. Your eyes widened. "Does that mean that-" "Yes." Vikki interrupted you. You stood up. "But- James." you said. "y/n i broke up with him three days ago." you finally got it. "Oh-" Vikki smiled. "Yes, now come here. I want to kiss you." You put your hands on her cheeks and crashed your lips into hers. Vikki's hands were all over your body, and she squeezed your hips a little. You pulled away to admire her beauty in the darkness, with the only light coming from a street lamp. "You're beautiful Vikki." you said. "I could say the same about you." she chuckled. "Fuck me Vikki." you said in a soft sensual voice. "Anything for you baby." she replied with a smirk on her face. She pushed you against the wall and picked up one of your legs. She lifted up your dress, and without warning she pushed two fingers into you. "OH fuck Vikki." you moaned. "Mhm y/n you don't know how long i've waited for this." She said, pulling your leg up higher. You kissed her, sucking her tongue. As she added another finger you felt yourself coming close. "Fucking hell Vikki, don't stop." you shouted. With a few more thrusts your orgasm spread over your entire body as you screamed. "oh my god VIKKI!" You collapsed into her arms, and she held you tight while kissing your head. "You're so beautiful y/n." she said softly. You were in no state of talking, so she picked you up and wrapped your legs around her waist. "Lets go home baby, i'll take care of you." she whispered.All you could do was smile. Finally, you got the girl of your dreams.