snapped

A/N: i don't own the song up above, but don't play it yet... i'll let you know when to play it. Enjoy~

(Y/N) pov

I'm sitting at home alone, laying in my bed setting the volleyball that I borrowed from school.
I glanced at the clock, 7:00 am. I was up all night, I couldn't sleep.

It was Thursday, meaning the Interhigh was next week. I was ready, but not mentally.
I continue to set my ball and debated on going to school today.
I couldn't find a good reason not to go so I went anyways.

I walked outside, not caring that the sun was out and shining. I kept my head down and continued to walk.

"BEEP, BEEP"

I lifted up my head and saw a signature mint green convertible.
'Hellll no' I thought to myself.

"Heyy (Y/N), wanna ride?" she said cheerfully.
She was smiling so brightly, it hurt to even look at her. Oikawa was next to her, for some reason he had on sunglasses. Regardless, if he had shotgun, I would have to sit in the back.

"No" I said blandly.
"Oh come on! I know your feet hurt from all that practice!" she insisted.
Knowing that she wouldn't take no for an answer, or might run me over, (who knows at this point?) I gave in.

During the entire ride, they were flirting with each other. I swear if they kiss in front of me, I'm jumping out whether the car is moving or not.
Thankfully no kissing happened, not for today anyway. We finally got to school and I wanted out of the cramped back seat.

Oikawa moved his seat and held out his hand to help me out. I looked at it, then got out by myself. I could barely bring myself to look at him, let alone touch his hand. He sighed and closed the door, he leaned up against it crossing his arms.
I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not, the sunglasses were throwing me off.

I quickly thanked Heather for the ride and went to class, I had this feeling that I couldn't shake whenever I was around them.
🏐🏐🏐

It was lunch, and of course, I didn't eat anything. I didn't have an appetite. I was there because my volleyball team was actually a great company.
"(Y/N) you should come with us tonight!"
They were making plans on going to this new karaoke place that had opened up. It sounded like fun and it would get my mind off of things for a bit but I still felt hesitant about it.

"Omg, that sounds like fun I wanna go!" said Heather as she included herself into the conversation.
If she was going, then I'm definitely not going.

"I can't make it" I lied, "I have a ton of homework"
"Aww, well in case you finish early, I'll still text you the address." said my teammate.

I nodded at her. 'No need for that' I thought to myself.
🏐🏐🏐

I put on my oversized sweatpants and hoodie and went downstairs. There was a tub of ice cream with my name on it.
After I got my ice cream I waddled back upstairs to hole myself in my room till tomorrow morning. I plopped down on my bed and so did my tub of ice cream.

I hurriedly put it back inside the bin but, it had already left a stain on my sheets.
I groaned and went back downstairs to get the fabric cleaner. I didn't feel like washing my entire sheet or sleeping on sticky ones either.
I grabbed the ladder and climbed up to the highest cabinet in the house. It was higher than what my mom and I could reach so, we had to keep a ladder in the kitchen.

'I bet Oikawa could reach it' I thought as I climbed.
I shook my head to stop thinking about him and opened the cabinet door. Suddenly, something fell on top of my head, almost making me fall. I looked down and saw my missing Aoba Johsai jacket.