Part 21

I woke up and turned My phone on , to see many calls and messages from The Sway Boys. I started to Panic and Bounce my leg up and down . I messaged Jaden to tell them To stop Texting me and calling me , as its making my Mental Health and Anxiety Go worse. Anyway , when I stopped Panicking , I walked to my bathroom and showered , Braided my hair into two French Braids and applied some light makeup . I wore Some Sweat-Pants and massive T-Shirt and tied a knot at the bottom ( If Yk yk). Anyway, I made myself some Breakfast and just chilled by The Front Porch. I was Listening to music , whilst Checking Socials. I had no Plans for today , so I decided to go for a walk in the woods to calm myself down from everything.
Jaden POV-
I got a text From Crystal , asking if I could Tell the boys to stop calling her as its affecting her health. I Care about Crystal and I will do anything to make her happy. I Messaged Everyone on the Sway Group chat , to meet at the kitchen.
B- what do you want , that has to be so important right now?
Ja- I got a text from Crystal saying none of you are leaving her alone. And she messaged me to tell you guys to stop texting her as its making her mental health gone worse.
Q- Mental Health?
Ja- She has been going through so much stress right now , that she cant Focus on herself at the moment.
An- Show me the text messages
I showed All the guys the Messages.
G- Oh shi...
Ja- Yeah now I told you , continue doing whatever you did .
They all left
Q- Bro can I talk to you ?
Ja- Yeah sure what's up ?
Q- Does Crystal ever talk to you about me ?
Ja- Emm Not a lot , but I asked her if she loves you , and she said said with all her heart . She is Trying to move on with her life. But she cant ..... because she loves you too much and she thinks you don't love her.
Q- I do love her .... I'm trying to tell her but she is ignoring me
Ja- She only ignored you a couple times , How would you feel like , getting ignored by people who you love .. For weeks
Q- ...
Ja- Exactly , Just give her time. She is a strong women. She will get through this. And I know that she will come back . She cant ignore you guys for ever. you just got to be Patient
Q- I know but there is a piece missing in my heart . And it hurts not waking up to her by my side in the mornings
Ja- I know Bro .... But like I said , be patient
Q- Okay
He left. The whole house has been silent and just boring , their was a party going on tonight at the sway house , but none of us were feeling it . So we all just ordered Post-Mates Whilst Watching Stupid Movies . I could see that Quinton was just day-Dreaming and not even listening to the conversation. So I messaged him . "Everything will be okay"
He nodded to me in response
Back To Crystals POV
Today was really boring. I had nothing to do . and I had an idea. I texted Kayla.
Crystal- Hey Bitch 😍
Kayla- Hey Gorgeous , Watcha doing?
Crystal- Being the same bitch like last night , just wondering....
Kayla- Before you say anything ... I know you want me to come visit you in LA , and I happily agree.
Crystal- Actually Its San Diego-
Kayla- Wait Why ??
Crystal- Long story , I will tell you when you get here. Now get that Plane ticket , pack and come here!
Kayla- Okay But the earliest Flight , is tomorrow in the morning...
Crystal- That fine , Get that Ticket!
Kayla- Okay!!! See you tomorrow
Crystal - Okay I will pick you up .
End of Messages
I decided to go for a walk in the woods. So I packed a bag with some water and a hoodie ...
I got the woods and I just walked around , taking pictures and admiring the view.
I got a call from Addison , shock I haven't talked to her in weeks.
Crystal- Hey addi , what's up??
Addison- Hey baby, I'm sorry for not texting you for weeks , I have been extremely busy and I didn't have the chance to go on social media.
Crystal- Hey its okay , I understand you have a great career , and I heard your going on Ellen?!
Addison- Yeah I am
Crystal - I'm super Proud of you
Addison- Thank you , anyways what are you doing ?
Crystal - Just taking a walk in the woods.
I flipped the camera
Addison- Wow its beautiful their
Crystal - I know
Addison- Also congratulations on your new song . I'm super proud of you and your the strongest women I know.
Crystal - Thank you , anyways I got to go , I'm going back home, but I will facetime you later
Addison - Okay , talk to you soon
Crystal- Byee
End of call.
I got home and I took a shower and put on outer banks on my TV. Me and Addison face-timed and just talked about what we have been through. after an Hour of facetiming , I went on Insta and just posted on my story- "Goodnight"
I then turned my TV of and Went to bed.
A/N

Thank you for reading this chapter , and thank you for the amazing ideas you guys gave me . I really apprecoate it . Love you all and continue giving me ideas.