Yes. I did take them. But it's all fun and games. (Just you wait.)

She came through the door pulling down her skirt because she was going commando.

Shit, What i'd do to see her to bend over in front of me again like last time with a full view of her ass and pus-

"What time do you call this y/n?"
Dolores basically shouted.

"I'm sorry miss! I had trouble finding my robe and you know about the policy, having to wear a robe at all times"

Good lie darling.

I smirked at the floor knowing full well why she was late.

She glanced over at me and gave me a stern look.

"Well! Alright then. But don't make it happen again"
Dolores pointed her wand at the edge of the table indicating y/n to stand there just like the rest of us.

I looked to my right to get a better look of her legs and she caught me staring.

I knew she was angry but she was sexy when she was angry.
She bit her bottom lip at me and i swallowed hard and looked away because i knew i was going to get a hard on if i hadn't.

"Right then students. I will be putting you in pairs to create this potion"

Pairs? Oh for fuck sake.

It's always the way, i'm gonna get put with someone fucking annoying like one of the neeky girls in line gawking at me as we speak.

Ugly ass bitches. They only wish to get dicked down by me.

"Blaise and Michelle"

Oh fuck off. Seriously?

"Vincent and charlotte"

"Draco and y/n"

Wait what?

My eyes lit up knowing i could tease her even more than i already have.

I looked up at her and she was fiddling with her skirt still but she looked so goddamn fine.

We all split off to go sit with our chosen partners and i started closing the proximity between me and her.

"Apparently we're partners"  i smirked at her.

She looked awfully gorgeous with her strands of hair falling at the sides of her face and her lips tinted red from biting it every so often.

Fuck. It's so sexy when she does that.

My smile drops as she comes closer to whisper something in my ear.

"Oh Malfoy, i'll have something for you to pair  your cock up with later ;)"

I let out a slight groan thinking of exactly what i was going to do with her later.

That dirty little slut.

Lemme rephrase that-