Chapter 23 & special: lemon

Start from the beginning

I'm serious like hella not for kids ⚠️

It doesn't say boobs , it has the proper analogy, my teacher says to practice it so that's what l did

If that is your choice then please scroll, l'll see you In hell

" welcome back kurapika" l said as l finished placing the plates on the dining table,
" Your Ea-" l was cut on off by a pair of lips on my own. It took me a second to realize what was going on before l closed my eyes melting into the kiss.he placed his hands around my waist,me placing my hands around his neck.

We parted, " what's wrong?" l ask as i messed with his hair.
" work" he said sighing
" l thought you were stronger than that" l say grinning
" no, it's different because his daughter neon lost her nen" kurapika says to me explaining
" woah, about that l may or may not know how that happened" l said giggling awkwardly
" l got this new nen from the guys daughter, it predicts the future that is how they were able to predict our attack" chrollo says in your mind as you suddenly remember that part
" cheer me up" he asked looking at me with need in his eyes
" hmm ldk the food could get dry" l say teasing him
" that can wait, we can just reheat it" kurapika says pulling me into a deep kiss.

[ everyone's pov ]

"Kurapika.." you moaned softly as you felt his soft and needy lips against your neck, eyeing the white fabrics of your apron on the floor
"damn[a/n: keeping this place family friendly], we might not get to eat at all at this rate.. " he moaned as he looked up at your face.
His mouth went down to capture your left nipple, sucking and softly biting onto it as his right hand wrapped around your throat, pressure being added slowly. Your hands were quick to place themselves in his hair as he let go of the nipple and blew cold air onto it before moving onto the next one.

"Y/n" he stopped, looking down at you, panting as you softly whined from the loss of contact.
~skip to room~

the room spun and you had to close your eyes against a wave of nausea, only to feel kurapika's lips wrap around a lightest shade of pink nipple.
He tore off the suspenders that attached your bra to your panties, quickly discarding all the items until you laid bare beneath him. Your needy hands travel from his v-line to his chest and neck, pulling him down for a passionate and hungry kiss as he slowly inserted his fingers into you. His fingers stretched out your pussy slightly, coaxing moans from you. The new feeling of his long and slender fingers pressing and rubbing up against your panties made you pull away from the kiss to moan out his name.

"Damn , y/n, You might now be able to walk after this" he growled into your ear, his words making your pussy clench around his cock, making him groan again.
His hand left your throat to stimulate your clit. The action made your toe curls as the tip of his cock managed to hit your g-spot.
[ 3rd person pov]

Y/n liked choking it was one her many kinks she had developed over the years, at first it was essentially to any guy since she had been tortured since childhood, but meeting kurapika changed everything she would dream about all the thing he would do to her with his chains,"l mean let's all be honest here the ting used to uvogin must be good" she always daydreamed about this things on her free time

"K-kurapika ," you whined, arching your back further into his touch. you were sure your words were barely a slur but couldn't bring yourself to care as your dress  were slid down your legs and a hard cock settled against your soaked slit. He entered you, earning a loud moan from you and you getting a moan from him. legs locking around his hips and driving him further into you.
"K-kurapika,I'm going to cum already " you moaned loudly as you clutched onto the bed sheets, your head thrown back as his cock continued to hit at the same sweet spot.
He could feel your pussy clenching tightly around him, sending him over the edge.
"Breathe y/n " he whispered, adding pressure to your clit.
You were pushed over the edge as you arched your back and a breathless moan escaped from you, cumming around his condom, he smiled at you, but to you it was sign that he wasn't done yet. he continued to rut into you, grunting with the effort it took not to cum right then and there as he worked you through your high.
You can't hold back your deep moans and whines as he pleasures you. The roughness of the skin of his cock against the walls of your pussy and his eager sucks at your sensitive nipple became  too much as you tumble over the edge, helplessly whimpering out his name as he and you go through your orgasms.

Omg l did this l legit did this l thank you anal for teaching me your methods.

I wanted to do everyone's lemon all in one chapter but l'm to lazy to continue, you cannot say anything cause l worked super hard on this like 2 days and l'm in the middle of family life so things do be getting real