Chapter 11; promise?

Previously on kurapika x reader, " are you really leaving us y/n" asked Gon, " l don't wanna keep holding killua back" y/n replied, " you know what to do when u need me" added killua, " of course l do" replied y/n. " hey what's this Sofia" asked y/n, " l'm taking everyone to their destinations" replied Sofia , " woah what kind of place is this" asked Katie, " where l'm gonna be with feitan" replied akina , " how were you able to do that" asked Nobunaga , " here you go have some chocolate feitan" added y/n, " l hate sweets" replied feitan, " time to go y/n" added Sofia, " l guess this is goodbye for now" asked y/n, " we'll meet soon enough" replied Sofia.

[ now into the book ]

————
Kurapika pov
————
" where is she" l asked myself, " if l leave now l might still have a shot at what l want" l thought to myself, " but how come every time l think of leaving something stops me", " hey kurapika over here" l heard a voice say, l turned around to see y/n, " l'm sorry l'm late l had to help the others" she said breathing very hard, " it's okay l guess" l blushed saying, " did you run here too kurapika your red" she asked, " oh uh yes l guess so", "okay lets go in" she replied, " wait no change into something suitable first" l told her, " I don't think she'll let u if u wear that kind of expensive kimono" l added, " oh okay lemme l just change" she replied, " not here over there" l shouted as l saw her try to take off her kimono, " why it's not that big of a deal" she replied, " it is very improper of a lady to do this in broad daylight" l shouted covering my eyes, " it's okay kurapika l have something under this" she replied, " yes and l don't want to know" l shouted blushing madly, " open your eyes l'm fine" she replied dragging my hands off my eyes, " no please stop l do not wish to taint a woman's innocence" he shouted trying to drag it back, " but look l'm fine" she said finally dragging my hand down, " you really were wearing something inside of it" l said shocked, " why would l lie" she said pouting, " l'm sorry for not trusting you y/n" l said patting her head, " oh sorry l forgot" l added remembering she doesn't like to pet, " no you can do it l don't mind you doing it" she said shyly blushing, " oh alright then" l replied blushing a little bit, " are you sick kurapika your red" she said looking up, " you were red before" l remarked, " that's because l never say stuff like that" she replied, " let's just go" l sighed.
( y/n pov )
" do yo remember me" kurapika asked the lady at the front desk, " well ya we don't get many visitors here" she replied, " in fact after you came by their was only one other person" she added, " this place is a whole lot harder to find than you realize" she added once again, " hello l would like to do the same thing as him but maid service" l asked the lady, " and who are you" she asked, " l'm his friend" l replied, " didn't seem like it to me" she mumbled, " what did u say" l asked, " no nothing but yes their happens to be a spot in the maid services, here take this" she replied, " hey why aren't you making her check if she can see ur monster" kurapika asked, " um" l replied, " because" she said quietly, " because" he asked, " can't you just see that she is the cutest thing in the world l mean look at her face it's like a dolls and her eyes look so lifeless yes so happy at the same time" the lady rambled on, " okay l get it" kurapika sighed, " hey can you tell me how u learnt nen kurapika" l turned around and asked, " l was thought by master wing" l added while smiling, " oh" he replied , " okay l will tell you" he replied. [ time skip past backstory ]
" what a surprise l don't know many people do finish in six months" she said looking at kurapika, " what kind of employer do you want" she added, " l am looking for a strong employer that has a lot of ties to the yorknew city auction" kurapika asked, " the job is irrelevant" kurapika added, " the yorknew city auction" she questioned, " employers with a lot of influence generally have difficulty jobs, l doubt they would want a hunter with zero experience" she added , " l see three of them" she said , " three employers who will decide based on the interview than your record" she estimated, " and it looks like all three are looking for body guards" she added, " l'll read you'll choose k?" She questioned, [ time skip the list]
" alright take ur pick" she asked, when she gasped, " um kurapika are you okay" l questioned looking at him , " l am perfectly fine y/n" kurapika replied, " l'll take the flesh collector" kurapika said turning around to her, " alright then can l assume you want the maid job for this one y/n-Chan" the lady said, " oh uh yes please thank you very much" l replied bowing, " your welcome darling" she replied, " we are heading out now" kurapika stated.
" are you okay kurapika" l asked worried as we walked outside, " ya I'm fine y/n" he replied, " really" l asked still worried, " really" kurapika smiled.
" oh" l blushed madly, ' that smile is so' l thought to my self, " cute" l said mixing up with my thoughts, " cute ?" Kurapika turned around and asked, " no no l meant nothing by it" l said embarrassed, " okay calm down" he replied, " hey move out the way" a male said, " oh sorry" l replied, " come here y/n" kurapika sighed , " hmm?" I said walking to kurapika, " this way your not going to bump other people" kurapika said holding my hand " um okay" l blushed a little, " what a fearsome heartbeat" l heard a voice say, " l turned around to see a female looking at kurapika, l glared at her, " heartbeat?" l thought to myself , " what are you thinking about" kurapika asked, "um it okay" l replied.

[ okay that is it thank you guys so much for 3k views and so l am working on it right now as we speak] [ it won't be too spicy ]