the double date

Second part.

Please comment for any improvments, i really would like to no what you think.

thank you xx

I go to my wardrobe and pull out the top and jeans mum bought me the other day, especially for today. Today i am going on my first "date", its a double date so i dont no if it will be more akward or not. I put my outfit on and examine myself in the mirror, the white top is patterned up the top and clings to my bust and stomach, it finishes just bellow my bum, and my blue jeans show the curves in my legs finished off with white pumps. i feel ok, I'm not one of these girls that think their pretty/smart/amazing, because truthfully i dont think i am, when i compare myself to other people, which i dont do very often because it gets me down, all i see is faults in me, i dont voive these cause everyone will just lie too try to make me feel better.

little do they no that they make me feel worse, i dont like being lied to.

My phone buzzes, Hayley will be here in 5 mintues to pick me up. well her mum. Her boyfriend of 1 year and 11 months, Peter, are the other couple today. She is my other bestfriend, goes to my school. Thinking of how we met makes me laugh. Year 8 p.e, we got put into groups and had to do a relay course with a twist, i didnt no anyone in my group and we were both freaking out that we couldnt hula-hoop. Felt like fools. Then in maths, we had to share a computer and played a game, I got really into it and was bobbing along to the time, she realised what i was doing and started too, to this day we still laugh about it. Peter well, he kind of scares me, he isnt used to Hayley's friends coming over, let alone her being a bit crazy with them, he shouts a lot, personally i think he belongs in the army, i can just imagine him shouting at all of the soldiers and making them run away crying for their mummy. He was nice enough though once you got used to him hehe.

I'm running around the house like a headless chicken grabbing my brush, make up, perfume... i ran downstairs and slumped onto the sofa to get my breath back and texted Tyler.

Hey, leaving in like 2 minutes, see you in a bit xxx

then i remembered my camera, i really wanted today to go well and if it did i wanted to be able to remember as much of it as possible, this is where the camera comes in.

*knock knock*, oh great now i feel sick, i wish the butterflies in my stomach would stop. i feel so nervous my hands are shaking and my legs feel like jelly, so much that i nearly fell down the stairs.

No one else was in today, mum was at work, dad was stuarding at football and sister was round her friends. So i had no one to check my appearance over.

I rushed to get the door and Hayley was standing there in a grey zip up hoodie and jeans, now i felt over dressed, sh*t, ohh well its only cinema and maybe something to eat it doesnt matter.

We hugged and i locked my door, Peter was in the front with Hayley's mum, i never realised how close they were cause they looked like they were in a pretty funny conversation. We spoke about today and how we thought it would go on the way.

Then we pulled into the car park and i saw him standing there leaning on a post on the phone, i must say if my butterflies werent flapping enough already i thought i could fly at this second. They asked me if that was him and i said yes.

I thanked Debbie and we all got out.

We walked over to him and it was a bit akward, he said bye to whoever was on the phone and looked at me. We all exchanged hi's and hey's and i introduced them.

It wouldnt have been so bad if Hayley and Peter werent so lovey dovey but as we walked in they had their arms round one another and me and tyler were walking side by side.