XX

It's been two years since our first argument happened and so far, life's great

It's been two years since our first argument happened and so far, life's great. I've helped Athanasia with all her studies, though she a Volume or two behind me but she picked up the Celestial language pretty fast! So if we wish to have a certain conversation when we're alone or in front of anyone besides Claude, we'll speak in Celest. Lately, I've grown a bit taller and can't believe I'm saying this but also cuter! Training is a daily thing I do, mainly sparing with Zenith, Seiros, and even Loki from time to time. Father said he has a surprise for me later on this upcoming month and I suspect it's a weapon!!

Anyway, today Athy drags me from training to have snacks with father, and honestly, it was fun!
"Have either of you ran into anyone by any chance?"We look at each other then back at father.
"Nope, but now that you mention it, Loki was kinda giggly early. He only does that when doggie is around. Maybe we missed him?"

"You don't sound very pleased."

"I truly dislike doggie...I honestly don't get why he wants me to meet his son."I mumbled the last part to myself but the look on his face told me he heard what I said but he went against saying anything."

"Well, that's for the best. I don't think that man can handle another encounter with you little cub."The three of us laugh lightly and soon the subject was changed to something else, however, I knew that Athy and I would stumble across that annoying dog sooner or later.

゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

I hate it when I'm right!! Not even four minutes after leaving from our snack time, Roger Alpheus was walking over. He seemed rather stunned to see who was holding me; Loki in a much more human form, yet he still can't speak.
"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire."

"Hello, Mister White/Doggie."

"My prince and Princess, my name is Roger Alpheus...Hmm, aren't there any other kids around your age?"I already knew what he was getting at. He mentioned his son once again and Athy wasn't too pleased either.
"If he's like you, then we're fine with just each other."

"Then what about a girl?"

"Are you talking about your niece, Sir Alpheus?"I froze, this wasn't the direction I thought this was going in!! Why is he mentioning that girl so soon! I nearly glared at him but I decided to put him in his place once again.
"No way, I won't allow someone stupid to play with my sister."

"No need to worry prince, She is quite bright-"

"Oh? If that's the case, the girl that doggie speaks of, how much social theory has she studied? If she's that smart, she must already be up to the second volume like Athy? Though I'm on the third as of now. Hmm, however, Athy is having a bit of trouble understanding Max Berling's theory of functionalism, maybe she can help? Oh, what about Bill Roitz?"I tapped my chin for a second before thinking of our other studies.
"How are her other studies? Magic, Philosophy, and history of both Obelia and Regis? Can she speak Arlanta? What the official language of Pascal or Celeste? Saicana's scared imperial language isn't hard, so she must know it like us?"The air was all I heard after my little rant, but Athy and I both know that Jennette isn't as smart, and by me putting up such a huge barrier to keep Jennette from being on the same level as us, Roger won't even be able to bring her here so early.

The sound of an older man being put in his place was music to my ears. I will not allow him to ruin what happiness we have here so soon.
"Although my niece is interested in her studies, I don't think she's at the level of the prince and princess." I smirked at this and I could feel Loki chuckling silently.
"I had already heard that the prince and princess are extremely bright but... It appears that the rumors did not do the royal children justice."

"Rumors are not proven until you see it for yourself. Now please show yourself out."

゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"You really hate that man."

"Well yeah, he is our downfall. Also random but holy crap I'm adorable!!!"I couldn't help it, my features are still soft and babyish. My eyes are brighter than before and not I'm the same height as Athanasia and my white hair now displays gold undertones.

 My eyes are brighter than before and not I'm the same height as Athanasia and my white hair now displays gold undertones

"Geez, I wonder why the underside of your hair is gold like that?"

"You've never read the spin-off?"I asked turning to look at Athy; who was laying on my bed playing with Loki's hair.
"Spinoff? What spin-off?"So I took the time to explain what happens in the spin-off. It was mainly based on M/n's childhood up to where he was supposed to die. It was more detailed than 'lovely princess' which means M/n of the story was the author's favorite character.
"So you're saying that's supposed to happen."

"Yeah, it just shows that M/n is a pure-blood royal on both sides. There's also another thing...I think it had something to do with my eyes, I think they're supposed to reflect something."

"We'll figure it out later, now let's go bother Felix and Zenith!!"

"Yeah!!"

A/n; NEW BOOK COVER!!!!

And the old one