II

I had this dream last night, it was about the mysterious love interest

I had this dream last night, it was about the mysterious love interest. He was standing in front of some tree, and it was the most beautiful tree I've ever seen in my life. The mysterious man had long black hair, and when he turned to face me...His eyes were literally like rubies. I wanted to greet him or even ask his name but I couldn't manage to speak but he did. The problem was I couldn't hear a single word and as I felt myself waking up from that dream, I waved goodbye to the man.
"Nanny, nanny! What is daddy doing now?"

"Hmm, he's speaking with that man I believe-Oh I could just ask sir Zenith!"I watched as Julian ran to my bedroom window and flung it open. She called out to Zenith a few times before a figure zips into the room.

A smile makes a place on my face when seeing my shadow as Claude calls him

A smile makes a place on my face when seeing my shadow as Claude calls him. I recently figured out that since my tongue is still a bit short at the moment, it's hard to pronounce names and speak correctly but it's a start.
"Zen, where is daddy?"

"Currently speaking to a dog who barks much too often, my prince."Julian covered her mouth while turning her head and Zenith smirked pridefully at his little joke. I of course knew what dog he was talking about. Roger Alpheus. Due to my being the Heir to the throne, his presence around the palace has spiked. He wishes to meet me but Claude wouldn't let it happen nor will he allow me to meet Ijekiel. However, I meet them both eventually during my coming of age party that I share with both Athanasia and Jennette. Even though they turn fourteen and I turn thirteen.
"When can I see him?"

"How about we go surprise him? I'm sure Sir Alpheus is draining his majesty's energy as of now."Zenith picks me up gently, says his parting to Julian, and out the window we go and down we land on the walkway. That's when I looked down at myself... I'm still in my pajamas!

 I'm still in my pajamas!

"Zan-"

"Nope, I'm not going back up there until it's time to take you back. His majesty does not care what you wear when you visit him. You don't always have to dress yourself to the best when you greet your father."I nod and hand onto Zenith as he strides down the hall.
Now that I think about, Zenith and Julian remind me of my adopted brother and sister.
I was raised by a Yakuza boss, who was very similar to Claude. He also killed his brother in order to take over. But what my adopted father did was for a good cause.

Anyway, Zenith stops at the door and without knocking, opens the door.
"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire."Zenith recites without a hiccup then placed me down onto the marble flooring.
"A...A child?"

"Watch your mouth."I somehow surprised myself with how quickly I responded. I knew that I didn't do anything wrong but for the sake of everything, I would like to hurt Roger because a lump some of this is his fault, to begin with. I may be tiny but my glare rivals the emperors.
"Roger Alpheus this is my son, M/n de Alger Obelia and he is merely three years of age and yet he can sense when people are on the verge of disrespecting him. So as he said... Watch your mouth."

"Ah! Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire. It is a blessing to finally meet you after wishing to."It annoyed me that his hair color was the same as mine...But I'm cuter...
Did I just...UGGH!!! I'M A 26-YEAR-OLD MAN INSIDE OF A CHILDS BODY AND THAT'S WHAT IM CONCERNED ABOUT?!
I scoffed at Roger and completely walk around him to get to Claude.
"Daddy, why is that dog here?"

"Pft-"Both Claude and Zenith cover their mouths to stifle their laughter so they wouldn't embarrass Roger, so I took it a step further.
"Is there a reason your barking no stop at my Daddy? He seems tired of your babbling, it would be nice you lift and went home like a good dog."And that's the straw that broke the camel's back the two let out a loud song of laughter and Alpheus stood there in shock.
How does it feel to be embarrassed by a toddler you piece of shit?