VI

Today, Julian didn't bother with my studies and was more focused on what I would be wearing this afternoon

Today, Julian didn't bother with my studies and was more focused on what I would be wearing this afternoon. Zenith was also interested in the same so I sat back and read a book while they tended to such trivial matters. The book I was reading explained the pure bond and agreement between the Obelian empire and Regis. Simple, they agreed to share crops, silk's, and certain other tradable things of value. This caused Regis to be untouched by the empire, yet their gates were always opened for those of the empire to visit and even stay as they please.

It also mentioned that Regis is a Mana rich country and the country loved by dragons...
Maybe there's something in my bloodline that could be the reason for my advanced and early magic use? But I also inherited magic from Claude as well...Hmmm.
I was thinking so hard that I didn't notice that Julian was next to me until she removed the book from my hands to gain my attention.
"Prince, let's get ready!"

"It's not even noon-When did the sun get so high in the sky?"

"You've been reading this whole time, goodness, you're almost done with this book!"Sure enough, she was right, the book was pretty thick and I'm nearly at the end of it, which means I've been reading for three hours straight, and not once did I look up from the book. I've got to stop doing that but the history in this world is so detailed that I wish it was more explained in the 'Lovely princess'!
"Sooo what am I wearing, Nanny?"She hoists me up from my bed then placed me into the carpeted floor below. Zenith smiles from the armchair as if he knew it was something I would like. And the man has good taste in clothes when he isn't on duty.

Once Julian finished dressing me, Zenith gently placed a full body mirror in front of me.

"Remember my latest mission? Well, it was to Regis to find an adorable outfit for you! This is very popular among kids your age in Regis and I understand why

"Remember my latest mission? Well, it was to Regis to find an adorable outfit for you! This is very popular among kids your age in Regis and I understand why. It's playful with a small hit of elegance."

"I love it and I match with the teddy bear daddy gave to me!"Julian smiles then immediately usher us off to see what my father has planned. It seems that she knows what going on but Zenith doesn't.

As Zenith walked down the hall with me in his arms, I could feel another aura beyond the door we were approaching.
When Zenith doesn't know what Claude has in mind it scares me much more than it should. Even though but know I'm safe until the age of sixteen...which means we both died pretty young..Two years after my coming of age party.
So before then, I have to-
"There you go making that face. You'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that."

"Eh?"

"Hahaha! So cute, now let's enter the room."He knocks on the door, and beyond the door, I could hear another voice...One that irritated me to no end! I wiggle out of Zenith's grasps when he opened the door and ran straight to Claude, not sure how to control my facial expression nor my disgust for Roger.
"Why is he here."

"Now, now M/n it's just a bit of business. Something a child had no knowledge of at the moment."Hearing Roger belittle me like that pissed me off to a new high! I don't know what was happening around me but I felt my mana spike.
"How dare you."

"Huh?"

"You dare disrespect the crown prince?! How important do you think you are, huh? You are below me no matter the age and you think you can just speak to me any way you want?"
I felt a stinging sensation on both sides of my cheeks as I angrily spoke to the white-haired adult. That same spike of mana surges in front of me.
"I may be a child but this child will be your ruler!!"

There you are, my young master~

The surrounding area blew up in light, Claude grabs and shields me from whatever just happened between the four of us. Alpheus had to fend for himself on the opposite end of the audience chamber.
"Young master M/n, I am at your service."

"Who the-"I pulled away from my father only to be met with a boy with white hair and a single horn...Oops...

"Who are you

"Who are you."

"You may call me Seiros."I blinked a few times, the MAN- boy in front of me was none other than the dragon of Regis! Which only confirms extremely early that I'm also the heir of my papa's country. When in fact it's not confirmed until I turn thirteen...But I just confirmed it for everyone at the age of three....
Oh God fuckin dammit!!!