Strike 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Don't poke anything" James ordered making Pidge, Hunk and Lance all freeze up as they were all ready to poke something.

"I have the gloves on this time" Lance offered as he wiggled his fingers trying to show of his crime scene gloves. 

"Don't touch anything, this is a crime scene" Shiro replied as he gave Lance a stern look making the younger man nod with a pout.

"Rover go scan- I don't have a rover, better scan the room myself" Pidge started to say before stopping herself and talking more to herself as she pulled out a long hand held device to scan things. 

"Pidge we love you but its getting sad now" Hunk sighed as he looked to the shorter women.

"Hey, Rover could scan a whole room within thirty seconds, It will take me a whole hour to scan this room and still not have it as scanned as Rover could. So fuck you guys" Pidge snapped back as she walked over to the body, scanning the poor suspect first.

"Your gonna need help to scan the walls .. aren't you" Lance grinned as he glanced to Pidge who cursed under her breath, having to shuffle to scan the whole body.

"Its not like I asked to be born tiny" Pidge grumbled and stood up, passing the scanner to Lance who chuckled.

"Want to go stand in the doorway and take the crime scene in before walking around the flat building and taking in everything to connect any dots later" Shiro offered with a small smile, passing Pidge the camra.

"They be the best photos ever" Pidge huffed as she stood the camra, walking straight out to do the single flat room last. 

"See, this is why I told you guys to not bring up rover while we here, he did a lot of work for us and now we going to have to go doing it ourselves. We'll be here for hours instead of thirty minutes now" James frowned as he looked to Lance and Hunk who let a frustrated groan.

"Can I just help her make another one" Hunk offered with hope.

"Nope becuase you place bombs inside anything you build" James replied with a stern glance.

"Its not my fault, I do it without thinking" Hunk mumbled embarrassed.

"So, why are we at a crime scene. This unit chases after the worse of the worse .. right? Why are we at a murder scene like a normal detective instead of hunting down true villains of the world" Keith asked where he was kneeled beside the body, checking it over.

"This suspect is from another case, he joined to a group who wants to the rule the world and last we heard working in a drug that could control a human like they were a soulless robot. We were on their case for months and we got close to finding them, we did find their hide out but the leader was already gone time we arrived. They group disbanded for a while and lately we heard rumours of the leader being back, he back and it seems he has an imperfect device that takes over a person mind turning them into will less slaves. Only problem, it kills them after six hours, their bodies just shut down from the drug and it kills them" Shiro explained as he started to bag up evidence and clues. 

"And the dead guy will suddenly tell us where they are" Keith asked confused while the others rolled their eyes.

"No, he dead but he can give us new clues towards the new hide out and the boss new plans on perfecting the drug. Find out who the guy is, who he hanged with and where he would work or help out with the gang" Shiro spoke up, placing some of the evidence bags into a shoulder bag before going back to bag up more clues.