Filming

Trisha asked Drew if he wanted to film a video while he was here. Drew agreed. They set up their cameras and got to filming. The video was going to be a Truth or Dare video. They got to filming and Trisha got to drinking. Drew felt really uncomfortable during the video because Trisha wasn't acting like the beauty guru she really was. She was obviously drunk halfway through the video so Drew proposed that they film another day but Trisha insisted they do it now. Trisha started leaning on Drew and Drew kept scooting away. She wanted to cuddle with him but he just couldn't with his best friend. Drew didn't like Trisha THAT way but Trisha had a love for Drew's awkwardness. Even though Drew came across as creepy to young children, Trisha thought it was hot. She loved the way he talked about his grandma. She was falling for him. They ended the video, Trisha had a few more drinks and Drew insisted on him going home because he didn't want to "overstay his welcome" but Trisha held him by the shirt and said, "You're not leaving anytime soon." She instructed him to sit down and went into her room to change into her lingerie. She came out wearing a piece that showed all her chestacles and Drew was immediately repulsed. Trisha tried to make him love her but he just didn't like her. She tried everything from pole dancing to trying to seduce him like she did her teachers. Finally Trisha gave up. She let him leave. After he left Trisha emotionally ate and fell asleep on her well loved couch.