//4//

Roxy's pov
Well I got back to Erewhon  and I give Jace the flash drive and he told me to do a mission after he hugged me and told me to go to Auroa  data farm and I did , when i got out the car my team were searching  for  bad guys ,I was searching  aswell untill i was  hit on the head by one of Cole's wolves and the only thing I faintly remeber was fury running but was getting pushed back by Fixit as he was trying to stop her getting shot,i knew she liked me ever since we left Bolivia she never stop talking to me and took care of me 100% of the time, like she had a crush on me  I could feel  how badly she felt cuz I felt that way about her aswell , I knew  she will still be in Erewhon  with Harmony   helping her , careing for her like it was her own child , I wish I went back but I didn't I stayed i send them emails  and text them every  now and again but I never tell Cole who i'm speaking to or texting to , he trusts me even if he has no heart anymore he still trusts the only one i rebelled against him , me a ghost who deserves to be with Fury and my  friends and family ,I swear it's felt likes a couple more months since I stayed with the wolves , eventualy  I became one of them ,they brainwashed me ,eventualy  I remembered  alot so I can write this book , I've been struggling  ,struggling  out this hell hole were i can get out of even if I try i keep screaming but no one will help ,I nearly gave up on myself ,I had episode  were i remembered the mass killing of my men and I woke up in the infirmary with blood on my knuckles from a fight that broke out when one cocky bitch dicided to call me a freak and how I should be back in the war and die there like my soldiers I got pissed and I think that's how it went most of the people who saw it told Cole what happened  ,he eventualy  came into the infirmary and I was scared of what I did , I started crying and started repeating " what did I do " over and over and I see Cole look at me with his kindness he never showed before like no one had see him like this exempt from me since I had a hard time at home before Bolivia as my family  were shot in a shooting way back when I was little and I was saved by a police officer ,who brought me up and he still is my role model , I still keep in contact with him which Cole understands ,I start crying  and  he hugs me , when he hugs me he always smells nice either like the woods or his aftershave  he wears ,I just break down into tears and hold onto him for dear life like what I did in Bolivia he care so much for me,it can tell it ,why did he keep me and not throw me away like the others ,I can't was special to him and he knows  I could be with the wolves if I had protection enough  to be the best with him....