//3//

Roxy's pov

I finished doing that and Christina Cromwell told me to escorts her to somewere safe when I did she said thank you and told me to help save her friends when I did that I went back to Christina and told me to find blake after all of the time I eventualy found blake , I got the drone blue print and I saw some on that Blake said was silver beck who I was confused by  and he disappeared  I finished the upload with his injured arm  and then i walk out the door letting him die slowly,then I report back to Cornwall with what I found,

Back in time

I remembered Back when captain  started shouting at us about walker being a bad captain ,I say to walker to stop it  as he got really mad , he then talks to me talking about changing and how it's bullshit that we are working for pigs and I don't s...

I remembered Back when captain  started shouting at us about walker being a bad captain ,I say to walker to stop it  as he got really mad , he then talks to me talking about changing and how it's bullshit that we are working for pigs and I don't say anything  untill he says fuck this shit and leaves,I truly did feel sorry ,he does have PTSD like the rest of us but not that bad ,when he did that , I tried find him and he wasn't anywere I tryed to call him he wasn't answering to i texted him to say if he needs me ill be there for him and I left that message to him after he stormed out ,I head back to camp and see Hill I smile and  he smiled back , but I could  tell Cole spoke to him I sigh and start drinking my bottle of beer I still had from yesterday then thowed into the crash can .....

Back to the  present 

  Madox was talking about drones and Christina  were fighting about it and we agreed on something and madox said if I had the time I can go speak to her  and I will eventualy ,after that I head back to Erewhon  to talk to Jace as I got some intell he might like to hear ...