The Falling of Harry Hart

The next day, Harry, Blanche and Eggsy all walked down the street of London, heading towards the Kingsman Tailors to get Eggsy a suit.

"So are you gonna teach me how to talk proper, like in My Fair Lady?" Eggsy asked Harry.

"Don't be absurd." Harry replied." Being a gentleman has nothing to do with one's accent. It's about being at ease in ones own skin."

"As Hemingway said, 'There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility is being superior to your former self'." Blanche quoted and Harry smiled proudly as they entered the shop.

"Now, what every gentleman needs is a good suit. By which, I mean, a bespoke suit. Never off the peg. And Kingsman suits are always bulletproof. So, let's you measured and then wether you get the job or not, you'll have a lasting...and useful momento of your time at Kingsman." Harry said and the two headed to a dressing room whilst Blanche sat on a sofa.

"I'm so sorry, sir." The clerk said as the two went to enter." But a gentleman is completing his fitting. Fitting room Two is available."

"One does not use fitting room two when one is popping ones cherry." Harry stated. Eggsy and Blanche looked at one another and began to giggle.

"Show him fitting room three?" Blanche suggested. Harry grinned and began to walk towards fitting room three, Eggsy and Blanche following behind.

It wasn't a fitting room. No, it was a weapons room and Blanche smiled as she watched Eggsy's face light up with excitement as he saw everything.

"Now, you're going to need a pair of shoes to go with your suit." Harry said, going to the shoe part. Blanche was sat down on a chair, watching them." An Oxford is any formal shoe with open lacing. This additional decorative piece is called broguing."

"Oxfords Not Brogues." Eggsy said with a smile.

"Words to live by, Eggsy. Words to live by." Harry stated. Blanche grinned. She was happy to share this part of her life with him and he seemed to love it. Harry handed home a pair of oxfords." Try a pair. Your weapon scores are excellent by the way."

Eggsy clicked his tongue and he put his shoes on, sitting beside Blanche, who watched him with a smile.

"These your familiar with. And this is our standard issue pistol. It's quite unique, as you'll see. It also fires in shot gun cartridge in use of messy close-range situations." Harry said. Eggsy looked and gave a nod." How do they feel?"

"Yeah good." Eggsy replied.

"Now, do your very best impersonation of a German aristocrats formal greeting." Harry instructed. Eggsy stood up and did the Hitler salute. Blanche tried not to laugh." No, Eggsy."

Eggsy just shrugged and Harry demonstrated what he had meant by clicking his heels together, a knife coming out of the top of one of the shoes. Eggsy gasped and Blanche grinned. She loved her job.

"That is sick!" Eggsy said. He clicked his heels and the knife came out.

"In the olden days, they had a phone in the heel as well." Blanche stated.

"How do I get it back in?" Eggsy asked.

"Well, it's coated in one of the fastest-acting neurotoxins known to man, so...very carefully." Harry explained, slowly pressing the knife against a side. It went back into the shoe and Eggsy did the same thing." Now, I've had a lot of fun with this!"

He was holding a pen and Eggsy looked really confused. It may have looked like an ordinary pen, but it was intact, highly dangerous.

"One of our finest examples of chemical engineering. A poison——harmless when ingested but at a time convenient to you, can be... remotely activated. Primed." Harry explained, demonstrating how it worked. Blanche had never seen Eggsy so concentrated before, not even in school." Lethal."