Harry wakes up

Sixteen year old Blanche was sat in the music classroom, book in hand, reading quietly. She often enjoyed being in her own little world and was currently reading Ordeal By Innocence by Agatha Christie.

"Hey!" Came the voice of an excited Eggsy Unwin. Blanche looked up and smiled at him as he sat down beside her." You're reading? Wow a rarity."

"This day is full of surprises I ain't ever heard you say rarity." Blanche laughed as she closed her book and put it in her bag. Eggsy grinned." What's up?"

"Let's dance." Eggsy said as he turned to one of the computers, typing in a song to play. Blanche watched and then laughed as she heard what song was playing.

"You and your Elton John addiction." She laughed as he took her hand, helping her up.

"You love it!" He said and they danced around the music room to Bennie and the Jets by Elton John.

-
It had been months and there had been no sign of Harry recovering. Until, one day, Blanche was called into the infirmary. She walked in to find her Uncle Harry out of bed, clean shaven and looking in the mirror.

"You're awake." She said with a sigh of relief. She rushed over to him and hugged him and the two smiled. Then the door opened and Eggsy walked in, Blanche walked over to him with an excited smile. His hair had grown out and had a neat side parting which Blanche really liked.

"Ever heard of knocking." Harry said to Eggsy in a jokey manner.

"Only when I'm casing a place to rob ." Eggsy replied, J.B by one side of him and Blanche the other, wearing a happy smile on her face." Merlin said you wanted to see me."

"I hope J.B's training is going as well as yours." Harry said as the small pug barked at him.

"Sit!" Eggsy demanded and the dog did as instructed. Blanche chuckled lightly.

"Congratulations on making it to the final six candidates. Your test results were even better than I could've hoped." Harry said proudly, the three of them looking at the screen that had the candidates results on. There was a knock at the door and Harry pointed to it, making Eggsy laugh." Come in."

Merlin walked in, holding his usual clipboard. He walked over to them as though he were bursting with news. He took a look at Blanche and Eggsy.

"I need to have a private conversation. You're both dismissed." Merlin said to them. Blanche went to protest but Harry got there first.

"Nonsense. Let them observe." He said. Blanche smiled up at him and he gave her a small smile back." Eggsy might learn a thing or two."

"As you wish." Merlin said to Harry but he eyed Eggsy. Then he pressed onto his tablet and it went onto the screen." Take a look at this."

"Oh for god sakes I've barely touched you. Oh man up!" Harry said behind the camera. The guy on screen looked in a lot of pain.

"FUCKING HELL!" Eggsy yelled, flinching as the guys head blew up.

"SHIT!" Blanche yelled, jumping a little and grabbing Eggsy's arm slightly.

"That is rank, Harry." Eggsy said, looking past Merlin to land his gaze on Harry.

"You blew up his head?!" Blanche asked, looking past Eggsy and Merlin to look at Harry.

"Bit much, innit?" The two chorused, looking shocked and a little disgusted by what they'd witnessed.

"Actually, the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck." Merlin explained, zooming in so they could see the scar behind the mans ear." Here, under the scar."

"Did my hardwire pick up the signal that triggered it?" Harry asked. Blanche glanced at him before looking back at the screen curiously.

"Fortunately, yes. Unfortunately, the IP address I traced it to is registered to the Valentine Corporation." Merlin replied. Richmond Valentine was a millionaire, which confused Blanche as to why the IP had traced to his Corporation.

"That's not much of a lead." Her and Harry said at the same time. Eggsy glanced at Blanche with a slight smile, taking in her beauty for a while before looking back at the screen.

"He has millions of employees worldwide." Harry continued.

"That Richmond Valentine is a genius." Eggsy stated. The three looked at him and he looked at them innocently." Did you not see his announcement today?"

"No." Merlin and Blanche replied. Harry remained silent. Eggsy took the clipboard with the tablet on it and typed something in. Then on came the screen and there stood Valentine.

"We each spend on average $2,000 a year on cellphone and Internet usage. It gives me great pleasure to announce those days are over." He said and they all watched. His lisp was very prominent." As of tomorrow, every man, woman and child can claim a free SIM card compatible with any cellphone, any computer and utilise my communications network for free. Free calls, free internet, for everyone. Forever."

Merlin snatched the tablet back, Eggsy's look of pride fading from his face. Harry took it from Merlin and the screen paused on Valentine's assistant, zooming into her neck at a scar behind her ear.

"Valentines assistant has the same implant scar. I think Mr Valentine and I should have a tête-à-tête." Harry said, Blanche looking at him.

"Please, for the love of god, stay safe!" She said. He opened his arms for a hug and walked over to him, hugging him tightly.

"I will." He said and then he looked at Eggsy and mouthed." Look after her."

Eggsy gave a nod, a small smile set on his face. Merlin took the tablet back and researched something.

"He's having a gala dinner next week." He explained as Uncle and niece stopped hugging." I'll get you an invitation. You need to be careful, though. Since you've been out, hundreds of VIPs have gone missing. No ransom notes, exactly like professor Arnold."

"Then I suggest you make my alias someone worth kidnapping." Harry stated and Blanche and Eggsy stared at him.