"Hoy! May gusto ka ba sa'kin?" tanong ko sa kanya. Oo na makapal na mukha ko pero mas mabuti na 'yong straight to the point 'no. He laughed.

"Hindi lang pala ako ang ipinanganak na makapal ang mukha," sambit nito, grabe savage 'tong lalaki na 'to ah.

"I'm just being straight forward 'no...malay ko ba mamaya may tinatago ka pa lang pag tingin sa akin diyan," giit ko ulit sa kanya. He smiled again at bumalik sa pagkakahiga, di niya sinagot ang tanong ko.

"You know what I love her. I really do...so much," giit nito habang nakatingin sa mga bituin. Medyo naguguluhan ako sa sinasabi niya.

"I really dream to brought her in this kind of beautiful place, I mean to be with her and feel this moment. I want to tell her how much I want her so much. How much I love her," he stated and I saw his eyes got teary. I don't know this guy but he look like he was a good lover.

"I don't know your story but I can feel your pain. What happened to her?" I asked him.

"We parted ways." 'yon lang ang nasagot niya.

"What do you mean? Don't tell me you also parted by death?" I asked him again and now I am really interested with his story. What if we both feel the same pain?

"No, Leyra. You and Kliosate were parted by death but the love is still there. Us? We parted by fate, and I have no idea if there's love waiting for us. Even if a small portion of it, I'm still hoping," he explained and fake smiled at me.

"I hope you don't mind but who is she?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"You will know her soon," he said.

"Today, it's enough you know that I love her," he added

"Okay. Just like you know how much I love Klio," saad ko rin sa kanya, 'di ko alam kung nagbabrag ba kami ng mga mahal namin dito e'.

"I love your ring," he said to me as he noticed my ring.

"Is he really a good partner to you?" tanong niya ulit.

"Of course, he is!" I didn't hesitate to answer him quickly.

"No dirty little secrets?" he added.

"Kliosate isn't like what you think. He's beyond your expectations," I said to him.

"Can I ask you?" tanong niya ulit.

"Ilang tanong pa ba ang kailangan kong sagutin?" inis kong sabi sa kanya, ang kulit e'.

"What if you have a chance to get back from your past and you know that he cheated on you without you knowing? Would you still accept him and marry him?" tanong niya, ewan ko ba kung anong pumapasok sa utak nitong lalaki na ito at naisipan itanong 'to.

"If he sincerely apologize and he changed then why not? Everyone deserves second chances. Besides, I love him," I responded.

"You know what? You're being selfish to yourself. If he really loves you, you will both work for the relationship you want to build. Not just only you. A relationship works from both of you," he said to me.

"And, I'll tell you this, not everyone deserves second chances. Know your limitations and know your worth," he added.

"Don't worry he ain't a cheater," I insisted to him. Biglang tumunog ang relo ko. I forgot everything again. Gladly, this man explained to me why we're here and everything. Besides, I have my photos with me, so I recognized him.

"By the way, you can't remember this but I got this from the jacket I've gave you last night at the club. There's this man who gave you this and he said you should keep it." He handed me a small box, looks like a ring box. Kinuha ko ito and I opened it. It was a ring. Kinuha ko ang sing-sing and there's a small words engraved in it. It says
'Lo sabrás' ATTICUS.

"Wait, it's from an Atticus?" tanong ko sa kanya. I checked my photos.

"Is it from him?" I show him the picture that named 'Hyntall'.

"No. It's from Lade," he said

"Wait? Ladegeuh!? Where is he? I need to talk to him," I said to him.

"Don't worry I'll help you find him again," he assured.

"What does 'Lo sabrás' means?" I asked him again while looking at this engraved. He get his silver necklace from his neck and get the ring from me. Anong ginagawa nito? He put the ring on his necklace and make it a pendant.

"What are you doing?" He then put the necklace on me.

"Aside from this ring being so expensive, I think it's also important for you. Better to wear it," wika nito at inayos ang buhok ko pagkatapos niyang isuot ang kwentas sa akin.

"Those Atticus are really into you, huh?" he asked and smirked

"What?" tanong ko sa kanya kasi naguguluhan din ako sa mga pinagsasabi niya

"You will know," he added.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo?" tanong ko ulit.

"Lo sabrás? It means 'You will know' in Spanish," pagpapaliwanag niya at hinawakan ang pendant na sing-sing na binigay ni Lade

"You will know, Atticus," he added and looked at me seriously.

When he said that, I suddenly felt an unusual feeling. I don't know what is it. What that pertains to?

I wanted to know.

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section. Thankyou. GODBLESS.