HOA: SWEET GOODBYE

After what I heard, pinipilit kong bumangon kahit sobrang nanghihina pa ako, kahit sobrang sakit pa rin ng ulo ko

After what I heard, pinipilit kong bumangon kahit sobrang nanghihina pa ako, kahit sobrang sakit pa rin ng ulo ko...but nothing compares to the pain I have felt right now...after I heard that my father and the only person I would love to spend the rest of my life is
now dead. Waking up like this, knowing that I cannot acquire new memories...deal with this forever and losing the two person I love the most is a nightmare. Sana pala di na lang ako nagising. Sana namatay na lang ako. My Mom and Siters just hug me while I was crying. I asked Mom kung ano ba talaga ang nangyari sa'kin at kay Klio bago ko pa man makalimutan yung mga mangyayari ngayon.

"How did we end up like this, Mom? What really happened?"

"I don't really know everything, Leyra. You were supposed to get married the next day but, a day before your wedding . That night I just received a call from someone I don't know, he said na dinala ka nga rito sa hospital. There's blood all over your body at sobrang daming dugo ang lumalabas sa ulo mo noon...that causes damages to your brain. I thought you'll be dead that time. While Klio? The officers said that when they arrived at the incident they saw a body who's burned to death." Nang marinig ko 'yon mas lalo pa ako nanghina. It can't be Klio.

"It can't be Klio!" I insisted

"They looked for any evidence to prove that it was him, and they found a ring with an engraved of Atticus. It was your engagement ring." Habang pinapakinggan ko si Mommy I remember something.

|| FLASHBACK ||

"JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" I can't be mistaken it was Klio's voice his head was wrapped that's why I can only recognize his voice, with chains all over his body. While me is crying and also in chains. Tinignan ko yung mga tao sa paligid ko, they were all wearing a tuxedo just like a mafia and their signature mask that only their left eye is all I can see...and guess what they're the killers of the crime we just witnessed before.

May lumapit sa'kin na lalaki, it was their leader I think at nakaupo na siya sa harap ko. The rest was looking at us. I saw his hazel brown eyes with that long lashes and his perfect brow. He was looking at me seriously as if his eyes has something to tell me. I was just observing him. Hinawakan n'ya ang mukha ko at bigla akong umiwas. Tumayo siya.

"You're beautiful," he said and now his voice sounds familiar. "But not beautiful as your Mom," he added. Nagtaka ako sa sinabi n'ya.

"Who are you? How did you know my Mom? " I asked in confusion.

"Let's just say I'm a friend," wika pa nito.

"You're not a friend. You're a KILLER!" giit ko, tumawa lang ito.

"Ano ba ang kailangan mo sa'min?" Lumapit siya kay Klio, and he get something from his pocket. It was a lighter at pinaglalaruan n'ya ito sa harap ni Klio.