Chapter 1

George and Nick turned to see Schlatt. The black man smiled.

"Greetings to you too, Schlatt." Nick replied.

"How's Scp T033Y?" Schaltt asked, turning to Wilbur.

"Pretty good," Wilbur answered. "He really likes to stick with Scp TV880. They kinda just lean onto each other for support. Tommy, or Scp T033Y, has plants that give Tubbo, or Scp TV880, some honey that his bees need to survive." Schlatt nodded, almost hitting George with his ram horns.

A few months ago, Schlatt had been exposed to a particular ram Scp. Now, he had ram horns at the top of his head, one that everyone had gotten used to, since Fundy, another colleague, had something similar; he had orange fox ears, and even a fox tail of the same color, only with white at the tip.

Schlatt looked surprised as someone else approached; Nihachu, or her real name, Niki. She had just finished harvesting the honey from Tubbo's bees, and she was carrying a little can of it. She took off her suit as she spoke.

"Hello Schlatt," she began. "I didn't expect you to be here this early." Schlatt nodded.

"I can sometimes be very unexpected." He agreed. Niki just nodded. Behind her, Tommy was letting Tubbo play with one of his flowers, twirling it and watching the bees do their magic with harvesting it. Everything was going great apparently; the Scps trusted them and that was what mattered; for them to be safe as well.

* * *

               Zak looked at the wisp of black carefully, studying it. After Vincent had left, he had, of course, snuck back inside the containment room. He knew the term 'curiosity kills the cat', but never really believed in it. He needed to know more about Halo, even if it was dangerous.

                 Suddenly, diamonds started popping out of the ground. He panicked, looking around as his skin slowly turned into pure, light blueish white diamonds. He took a deep breath. He was having another panic attack. Soon enough, the diamonds disappeared, and the ground went back to normal. He looked back at Halo, who had turned into a . . . human.

                   The human was wearing a black and red hoodie, with emerald green eyes, brown hair, and he was looking at him. Zak's breath hitched. He had never seen someone else so beautiful. He stepped into the room, and came towards Halo. Halo looked confused why he was here.

                  "Where am I?" He asked quietly in perfect sentences. Zak couldn't believe it. An Scp who could talk just like a human.

                   "You are in the Scp Foundation." Zak explained. "You're an Scp with the name Halo." Halo looked more confused, but now he was panicking as well.

                   "I — I am not an Scp!" He cried frantically. "I'm just a normal adult! The Scp Foundation is myth! It's not real!" The poor guy went on and on until Zak had to stop him.

                   "First tell me about you. I am Zak Ahmed, I'm 19, and I was assigned to research you." Zak said. He was horrible at meeting new people and introducing himself.

                    "I'm Darryl Noveschoch, and I'm 25.  I was a technician, working with game coding. I don't remember what happened to me! I was just coming home one night, and then blackness!" Darryl said.

                    "I know that you're scared," Zak tried to assure and calm Darryl. "I understand. Please calm down. We can get to know each other better." Darryl sniffled, and nodded.

                    So Zak spent the rest of the day taking notes and chatting with Darryl, and he found out Darryl was a pretty cool guy. He was kinda sensitive about bad words and pranks, but he was a kind and generous person overall. Zak really wondered what had happened to him and who turned him into a demon hybrid. Whoever did that was simply evil. But he knew one thing; whoever it was, it was from the Foundation. There was no other possibility.

                   Zak and Darryl became pretty good friends, Zak had to admit himself as he left the room. It was night now, as he could tell. He opened his car door, but saw a shape running towards him. It was Darryl. Zak hadn't kept him in the compartment.

                  "C — can I go with you? It's been so long since I'd last seen the outside world." Darryl said shyly. Zak smiled, and nodded.

                   "Of course. No worries. Come with me." Zak helped Darryl into the backseat, and slipped into the driver's seat, and started the engine. He drove away from the site, and started the long drive back home. They started small conversations, and learned more about each other. Finally Zak got to his house, and parked. Darryl jumped off, and followed Zak inside.

                 Zak's house was very big; there were 3  guest rooms, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge living room and kitchen, and a big T.V. As Darryl explored, Zak baked some pizza he had got from Costco, and they ate.

                "Here's your bedroom." Zak said, gesturing to a room. As Darryl settled down, Zak made to leave but was pulled back by Darryl.

                 "Please stay." He muttered, hugging Zak tightly. Zak smiled, and nodded. He blushed, knowing he just couldn't say no to Darryl. He just couldn't.

* * *

                     The next day, Zak drove back to the Foundation early to put Darryl back in his containment room as Halo to avoid suspicion. As he put on his coat, a voice behind him spoke.

                    "Zak. Why did you take Halo out?" Vincent asked as Zak froze.

— — —

Hi! It's the author here! I am so sorry for uploading so infrequently. I use a phone now, so I'm still coping with this. Please understand! Thank you so much!

— Ella (a Dream Team fan)