Days Feels So Quiet, Another Story Revealed.

It's Monday morning, 7:00 am, I'm just sitting in the living room watching tv as if there's nothing to do but look outside my window, the clear blue sky that has the clouds on it, the sun is covered by the gray clouds that appears suddenly, I then watched the news for the weather and it will rainy today, how surprising, I sigh as I went to the kitchen to grab me a snack to eat for today.

-Today news is that some terrorist attacks France, 3 people who involved in the terrorist attack were caught and shot but the other, a woman, escaped before being caught, the weather for today will be Rainy and cloudy, plus new info on the Flight that went down, the Airasia was second to have been damaged and sank into the ocean-

I got a root beer, corn dogs and some marshmallows for me to eat while it was nice, I went inside my bedroom after I turned off the tv, I went inside the room, put down my snack on the bed and lay down comfortably as I turned on my tv to the history channel, I was watching Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, I knew that Ra was the Sun God, the Pharaoh was believed to be god themselves and were worshipped well, I am a huge fan of Egyptology and it's cool.

I then played some music, I'm listening to a song called Say Something by A Great Big World with Christina Aguilera, it's a good song because I just heard it now and it such warm song, I listened to it as I closed my eyes relaxed, my head is calm and I felt that my body is starting to fall asleep as I keep listening to the song not disturbed anymore, just relaxing myself.

As I started to get really sleepy, my eyes closed relaxed, I didn't want to be disturbed so I locked my door, cover up my window to get quiet, private and peaceful time, I slept in total quiet, I feel like days go by but it can get boring sometime.

Reid: "Captain Sade, there are two rebels who managed to broke in to our place and now they are planning to strike us out, we can fight them to protect them people from their terror"
Sade: We'll see that they won't escape out alive........those fool won't get away with it!

As night comes, I got a message from my friend, we talked about how our day was, we both we're busy but then we stopped talking to each other and would continue talking about tomorrow so, another day goes by and I bet a new story will be told.

DEFYING, BROKEN BUT POISONOUS HEART OF THE PRINCE, AMONIX YUGI!