Chapter 1: A Find

As Iskall flew towards the plains he suddenly saw a whole mess of rustic house coming it to view, as he glided down he pulled out his communicator and began to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Iskall85] Hey does any one know about this strange settlement of rustic house?

[Mumbo] No I haven't, Grian?

[Grian] Well I haven't build any rustic houses recently, can you send your coordinates?

[Iskall85] Sure thing Grian

[Mumbo] I'll probably come too

[Iskall85] Alright i'm at ##########

[Grian] I'm on my way

[Mumbo] Me too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Iskall heard a voice, "Hey there Iskall" the man turned and said "Hey Grain, Mumbo" the mustache man replied, "So were is the thing you where talking about", "Right over there" Iskall pointed to a huge cluster of rustic houses. They stared at the rustic houses for a few minutes until the builder said, "I only know of one thing that could have done this" he said with a frightened voice, "well who?!" the two red-stoners demand, the builder simply said, "A person called Npc Grian" then the world around him was turning white as his friends begin to message X about the rustic houses, but before Grian fully fainted he saw Npc through a window mouthing "I found you Grian~, did you really think you could keep me locked in that world forever". Suddenly Grian fell to the floor, his eyes were almost white and it made his friends jump when they saw him.

[Two hours later] The builder opened his eyes, but only to find the void and an old friend, "T-T-Taurtis" he said trembling as the man in front of him said "Yes Grian, it's me it's me" suddenly Grian ran and hugged the other man with tears in his eyes. After long story and a bunch of laughs Grian said to his old friend, "I don't know what to do Tauris, Npc is back and I-I-I'm scared" Tauris sighed and then said, "Grian when Sam did horrible things to you, and you became scared of him, did you ever stop once and think that you should just learn to deal with your new life" Grian stopped for a moment then said, "n-no I didn't, I keep fighting till the end and never stopped," Tauris smiled "then how is this any different from back then" Grian suddenly smiled as he was reassured that he can beat Npc. Suddenly he woke up with watery eyes and a look of confusion, "Mumbo?". "Well this is certainly interesting, what A Find".

(410 Words)