Jisung - misunderstanding🐻

,,ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Jisung sighs ,,Y/N please shut up for a moment and let me explain it"
,,I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, HOW DARE YOU TO KISS THIS BITCH AND FLIRT WITH HER?! ARE YOU NUTS?!" I yell, and my eyes are tearing up. ,,First of all, it was just a kiss on the cheek" I snort ,,just? Tzk" he continues ,,AND SECOND OF ALL, I DON'T HAVE ANY NERVES FOR YOU, YELL AT THE WALL, I CAN'T STAND YOUR FUCKING SCREAMS ANYMORE" Jisung yells and with this words he slams the door and he's gone.

Crying I break down.

After 2 hours I hear a knock on the door. I don't want to have anybody here, so I just ignore it. After a short while the door opens and I hear a voice ,,Y/N??" Felix comes in, he's my best friend. ,,Did something happen?" I sniffle a bit ,,why do you ask?" He sighs and sits next to me on the couch. ,,Beacuse I saw Jisung crying his ass off, he looked so done" again, tears come up and Felix hugs my tightly.
After the hug he gets up and comes back with food. ,,So, what happend to you guys?" I start to tell him ,,Well, I saw Jisung flirting with a girl...and he kissed her on the cheek" he takes a deep breath ,,maybe it's just...a misunderstaning?" I shake my head ,,I don't think so".
He stays with me, till he has to go home. ,,Try to get some sleep okay? Tomorrow is a new day" he says and hugs me for the last time.

The next morning

I feel something is clinging to my back. I turn and see Jisungs sleeping face, even though he is asleep, I see his red, puffy eyes. I push him a bit away. He wakes up and looks at me, I see his pale skin and red eyes from crying. ,,Y/N"  he says with a suffocate and sobbing sigh. ,,what" I say coldly ,,why aren't you with your bitch?" He smiles sadly ,,don't call my cousin a bitch" I choke slightly ,,w-what?" ,,The girl you've seen me with was my cousin, she helped me with a suprise for you, and to kiss his own cousin is pretty normal, isn't it?" He has his tears under control, but I don't. I start to cry and he pulls me close to his chest ,,Oh my god Jiji...I-I am so sorry" I sob against his neck and he smiles. ,,I love you baby" I smile a bit and sob ,,I love you too".
He sighs ,,well...the suprise...I...well destroyed it because of frustration" he whispers sad.
I chuckle ,,nevermind, you are enough of a suprise".
Suddenly he jumps out of the bed and screams ,,I STILL HAVE SOMETHING THOUGH YAY" He storms of. Okay? Confused I sit up and giggle a bit. I wipe away my tears. He comes back with a bucket of red roses in his hand and a big teddy bear on his arm. And when I say big...I mean almost as big as I am.
My jaw drops. ,,Omg.." Jisung puts the flower on my desk and gives me the teddy, I hug him and pull Jisung into our bed and hug him, between us, the cute teddy.
,,I love you Han Jisung, I am so sorry for yelling at you" he strokes my hair ,,I forgive you...I am sorry too...for not telling you sooner that this was my cousin, I love you too" he strokes my cheeks and plants a sweet kiss on my lips...

-----------------------------------------------

Word count: 0.6k