When you're crying

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 / 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

He comes home from work and hopes to find you

He comes home from work and hopes to find you. ,,y/n?" He looks around your apartment, but doesn't find you. Frowning he walks over to your bedroom. Nothing. Office? He opens the door and sees you sitting on the floor. ,,Baby" he looks at you with worried puppy eyes. You look at him with empty eyes ,,oh baby" he sighs. He knows something is off, so he sits next to you and pulls you in a big hug. Suddenly he feels his shirt getting wet, he looks down to you ,,y/n...what's wrong?" He whispers and strokes your head. You don't answer, you begin to sob and cry into his chest. Chan pulls you closer to him and holds you tightly. He hates seeing your crying. You cry your soul out, the noises and sobs he hears, break his heart. After a while, you slowly start to calm yourself as he pulls away a bit to see your face.
He wipes away a few tears and kisses your forehead ,,do you wanna talk about it?" He asks softly and you shake your head ,,alright, whenever you're ready, I’m here for you. What about if we go to bed and just cuddle?" Chan smiles softly and you nod. He picks you up like a big baby and carries you to your bed. Chan snuggles to you and takes you in his arms. You feel his warmth and you start to feel something again. He rests his head on yours while you are cuddled up to Chans chest. ,,I love you babygirl/boy. I will never let you down. You're my everything" he whispers and kisses your forehead. Your eyes start to tear up again ,,no no no baby don't cryyy" Chan smiles and wipes away your tear ,,You know I hate seeing you cryiiinnngg" he whines and you giggle a bit ,,Love you Chan"

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 / 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

You were sitting on the floor of Minhos apartment

You were sitting on the floor of Minhos apartment. You were watching his cats playing around. You were just sitting there...not thinking anything. Just sitting with a blank mind. You surppress all feelings inside of you.
You don't even hear how your boyfriend comes in. ,,Hello hello Y/n" Minho greets and ruffles your hair as he walks by. You just stare at the ground. He gets himself something to drink as he sees your state ,,hey? Didn't Soonie cuddle you?" He grins. No reaction. ,,Oh...Dori ignored you?". Nothing. He frowns and grins ,,ohh okay Doongie made a mess again...as always tskk". Since you didn't react to anything, he gets worried. ,,Y/n...are you okay?" You look up at him and he sees your blank face. ,,Oh baby what's wrong? Did something happen?" He kneels down to you. He sees you tear up a bit. He pulls you in a hug and strokes your head. ,,What's wrong baby...? Talk to me honey" he whispers. You put your arms weakly around his waist and your head rests on his warm chest. ,,You know, you can talk to me about everything" Minho whispers. That's it. You can't hold back your feelings anymore and you start crying into his chest. Minho gulps his tears away. He hates seeing you like this. It breaks his heart, seeing the love of his life crying and being broken. Minho pulls you closer and cuddles you in his arms. ,,Shhhh baby...I'm here...I'm here..everything is gonna be alright" he whispers softly and kisses your head. While you are quietly crying into his chest, he pulls you to the bed and lays down. You lay on his chest, trying to calm down. He rubs your back ,,I love you little one, everything is gonna be okay love...everything is gonna be alright, you're with me now" he whispers sweet stuff into your ear till you stop crying. ,,What about if we talk tomorrow about it and sleep now?" He looks at you with dark loving eyes and you nod, forcing a little smile. Minho smiles back and pulls you back to his chest ,,sleep well love"...