Chapter twelve

༺_•🇸​ᴍᴏᴋᴇ & ғɪʀᴇ༺_•

⚅︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴⚅︎:  the Emma squad

༺_•🇸​ᴍᴏᴋᴇ & ғɪʀᴇ༺_•

Emma walked into her house,smiling as she rested her head on to the pillow.

Andi walked in the house,outraged. "How could you?" She yelled,making Emma sit up,standing up. "I can explain."

"He's a slimy,weasely wizard who lies,cheats,steals and Malachi-" Emma stopped her,now lost. "Wow,wow. Who?"

Andi scoffed,annoyed and angered. "Jax,who I just saw you kissing." Emma yelled to,disbelieved. "No,I wasn't!"

"Yes,you were at the Seven. It looked like you two were in a date." Andi clarified,making Emma stutter a moment. "It wasn't me. I was on a date with Daniel. It's our anniversary. See,the T-3 dumped Jell-o on Daniel," Emma pulled out her phone,showing the picture of Daniel. "as an anniversary present."

Andi laughed,distracted by the photo. "They give the best presents. Wait a minute,I swear it was you. At least it looked like a lot like the back of your head."

Emma froze,not wanting to say how she used to clone spell. Andi doesn't know about the spell. "Didn't your mom say you were suppose to start wearing glasses?" Andi shrugged. "Well,yeah. But a future guardian in training can't war glasses."

"Well,anyway. It wasn't me." Andi hummed at that. "Mm,I wonder who it was then." Emma shrugged,pretending she didn't know a thing.

༺_•🇸​ᴍᴏᴋᴇ & ғɪʀᴇ༺_•

Emma glared at her clone. "You kissed Jax?"

Her clone just laughed. "Was I not supposed to?" The real Emma crossed her arms. "You didn't even stay until the end of dad's presentation,did you?"