Chapter Eighty-Eight

Começar do início

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Foxy yelled at me.

"Gotta go chao!" I said and disappeared.

Foxy's P.O.V

"LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled louder then any mortal could.

"Told you she was screwed" Hades said floating on the air.

"WHERE IS MY DAMN SISTER?! I'LL KILL HER AND TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB UNTIL SHE'S A PUDDLE OF HUMAN ORGANS!" I yelled.

"She's at Olpymus. But no mortal can re-" I savagly yanked Hades teleportation orb, smashed it on the ground and poof I was gone.

Hades's P.O.V

"Oh shit Lucy is screwed. Welp, hope you had a great life Lucifer!!!" I said and disapeared.

Foxy's P.O.V

I appeared at Olpymus, running up to the gods building.

"Human...how did you-?" Artemis asked.

"Where's. Lucifer?" I growled.

"With her dad Zeus..." Apollo said.

"Wait a minute, FOXY?!" Posiden asked.

"WELL HELLO UNCLE WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" I yelled.

"Oh here she comes" Posiden said and Lucifer came with Zeus. And screamed when she saw me.

"I'M GONNA DIEEEE!" She screamed, running away. I ran after her, yelling at her.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled at her.

"I SAID SORRY!" Lucifer screamed.

"SORRY DOESN'T BRING MY SONS BACK!" I shouted.

"What is going on?" Zeus asked when I catched my sister and wrapped my arm around her neck. I was behind her by the way.

"SHE KILLED MY UNBORN TWIN SONS!" I yelled, choking my sister harder until she choked for breath.

"Foxy let your sister go!" Posiden said.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Fine! I'll try my best to bring them back!" Zeus said. I let go of my sister and she fell to the ground, gasping for breath.

"Your husband and sons shall be fine in a week hopefully" Zeus said.

"They better be" I hissed.

"Now, go back to your father" Posiden said.

"Come on asshole" I took Lucifer's tail and dragged her out of Olpymus.

"Huh. You got out alive" Chica told Foxy.

"I was almost choked to death!" I said.

"GOOD!" I yelled, and my teleported me to Bonnie.

I looked down at him and sighed.

"It'll be ok it'll be ok" I was also telling that to myself.

"F-Foxy?" Bonnie croaked. I took his hand and his eyes slowly opened as he looked at me.

"Hey sugar" I smiled softly.

"W-where am I?" He asked.

"Well, I really don't know" I said and he sat up. But frowned.

"My stomach doesn't hurt" He said.

"Bonnie...because the twin's are....how should I say this? T-their gone" I said. His ears went down as his face fell.

"W-what?" He said, tears falling down his face.

"B-but it's ok I promise! It'll take a week. My uncle is going to try and bring them back" I said. He cried, burying his face into my chest.

"Honey please calm down. The babies will be ok. Zeus just needs a week thats all" I said.

"I-its a-all m-my f-fault!" He sobbed.

"Baby its not your fault!" I said, taking him into my arms.

"Y-yes i-it i-is!" He wailed.

I hope you can bring them back Zeus.

Zeus's P.O.V

I looked down at the young teen crying. I felt so bad. He doesn't deserve that. Foxy was trying to calm him down but Bonnie kept crying.

"Can you really bring those twins back?" Hades asked.

"I-I don't know. The thing is, Bonnie's half robot. That takes off one third of the hope. And he's half dead. Another one third. I have a very slim chance" I said.

"I don't think you can Zeus" Posiden said.

"I want to! I have to! This poor teenager doesn't deserve that!" I said.

"Well Bonnie is also very young. Too young to handle 11 kids" Apollo came.

"He's a natural. I have to bring them back"

Hello! Me again! Sorry. Chapters are getting longer and more harder to write as I loose ideas. Undertale is gonna have to go soon. *Sigh*

But I hope you enjoyed this! I'm cutting my free time for this. And you guys are very lucky that I don't have google forms to fill out Friday so I can update a lot of chapters. Have a great day!