To get him back - 22

Start from the beginning

"Bad?!? Why bad?!" Mai said concerned.

"I guess bad first, so Kemi needs to have a long conversation with them because it takes a while to track them down," Jay said.

"A full on conversation?" I said appalled.

"Yup so my idea was correct," Jay said.

We all sighed.

"Okay so what is the good?" Mai asked.

"The good is we can meet him now," Jay said smiling.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jungwon said.

The guy told us to meet at his house and he will start the tracking. I hope Jay is right about this dude. I swear if we get kidnapped to I will kill myself right in that moment. Hell no am I being someones hostage. I am more valuable than that. We finally arrived. 

Jay knocked on the door. The guy then opened it.

"Oh hey whats up Jay," The guy said doing the boy hand shake or whatever with him. "So these are your friends?" he then said.

"Yeah. Oh wait let me introduce you. This is Kemi the girl who is letting you use her phone. This is Mai my...uh...friend. This is Jake my best bud. And Jungwon who is also a good friend," Jay said then turned to us. "This is Jeongwoo."

We all just waved and said we can come in. As we entered there were a bunch and when I say a bunch I mean a bunch of computer equipment around. 

"Okay follow me this way," Jeongwoo said.

We went into this room that had a bunch of PC's and screens all around. There were wires everywhere. The only space that had non of that was the floor, but the floor was hella messy with trash. Gross.

"So Kemi I need you to plug this into your phone," he said handing me a wire.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed the wire and plugged it in.

"Okay now you can start messaging that person. When I say you can stop texting you can," He then said. 

"Okay,"

I pulled out my phone and opened instagram. I clicked on sskl.2253.

k.lee02: hey

Now we just have to wait for a response.

10 minutes past and no response. Ugh! "What if she doesn't respond," I asked.

"Well I have all day free so its up to you if you want to wait," Jeongwoo said.

Suddenly my phone went off.

sskl.2253 sent a message

sskl.2253: what

k.lee02: how are you?

"Why did you ask that??" Mai said looking over my shoulder.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"Give me that," Mai said as she took the phone out of my hand.

sskl.2253: what why the sudden question?

k.lee02: I just want to know how Sunghoon is.

"Ooh that was good!" I said with a thumbs up.

"Aiya," Mai said.

I watched her have the conversation with them.

sskl.2253: he's fine if you do what I ask.

k.lee02: and if I don't?

sskl.2253: bye bye to ur boyfriend.

k.lee02: do we have another option?

sskl.2253: no. you guys played the game. now you have to stay in it.

k.lee02: your such an ass for not showing your face.

"Okay I am locating or slowly getting the location right now," Jeongwoo said.

2 hours went by and basically it was a conversation about who is the bigger wussy in this situation. Until something happened.

sskl.2253: shut up whore you wouldn't be in this situation if you did what I asked.

k.lee02: boo hoo your not my mother asshole.

"FOUND IT!" Jeongwoo said.

"Really?!? where is the person right now?" Jay said looking at the screen.

Jeongwoo pointed at a number. "Remember that okay. You guys can stop texting her now," he said after.

"Thank the lords," Mai said handing back my phone.

"Well that took longer than ever," Jeongwoo said.

"Really? Did you find the ip address?" I asked.

"Yes it is the number Jay has to remember," Jeongwoo said.

"You trust him?" Jake said concerned.

"I am good at remembering," Jay said.

"Yeah..okay?" Jungwon said sarcastically.

"Okay Jay what is the number," Jeongwoo asked.

"7816AAD," Jay said confidently.

"Nice try," Jeongwoo said.

"What? I said it correct," Jay said.

"No you missed a letter it's okay right back," Jeongwoo said.

We all laughed.

"If you knew then why did you make me memorize it!" Jay said in a angry tone.

"Cause to see if you would," Jeongwoo said laughing.

A/N: AHAHAHAH these will come out more often cause im on break. Thats all thank you for reading loves