_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_

Start bij het begin

"Ouuuuu, I'm shaking in my boots." He laughed.

"Y'all hell." Chantel laughed at us.

"AYE BOOMER WAKE YO ASS UP" Kd loud mouth ass yelled making Boomer jump out of his sleep and people look at us.

"Well damn, fuck is y'all looking at?" I bucked at them and they looked away.

That's what the fuck I thought.

"Benjamin Fields." The nurse called and we all stood up.

We all made our way to the back, and got settled in a room.

"Okay what seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked.

"Fever, headaches, dizzy, sleepy, and yeah just that." I explained as she nodded her head.

"Alright, we'll have a doctor come in a minute." She smiled before leaving.

Fuck was her point in coming in her for, asking me all that shit knowing she wasn't gone do shit then?

Fucking dumbass.

"I hope you don't die." Kd mumbled. "Imma be so lonely."

"Nigga don't even say that shit." My eyes traveled to him. "Ian gone die."

"CORONA VIRUS" Chantel yelled out of nowhere as she laughed.

"That shit ain't even funny." Booked looked at her trying not to laugh.

The hell she talking about?

_𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴_
_𝘒𝘥_

"Chantel shutcho stupid ass up." I laughed at her.

"Here I am sick and y'all motherfuckers laughing. Laughing? Get the fuck out." Ben mugged us.

"You know you bout meaner than a rattle snake." I shooked my head just as the doctor walked in.

Well at least I think that's him, he got a lab coat on.

"Okay Benjamin, I was told your symptoms." He started talking. "I wanna run some tests on you to confirm what the problem is."

"Ight shit that's cool with me." He shrugged.

"Could you guys step out for a minute?" He asked us and we nodded our heads getting up leaving.

Going back into the waiting room, I sat back thinking about him.

I seriously do hope he okay though, I can't have him sick or nothing.

He was just okay a couple days ago.

"Don't worry kd, he ight." Chanel voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Boomer black ass fell back asleep.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I hope."

After a while, it was finally time for us to go back in.

"So what's wrong with him?" I asked as we sat back down.

All this fucking traveling.

"It isn't anything that serious, without a doubt he probably ate something bad and it made him sick. I'm going to prescribe him some medicine to take everyday, let him get more rest definitely, don't have him moving around too much, and he'll be fine." He explained as I nodded my head.

"Okay so is the fever gone magically disappear or what?" I asked him.

"That's what the medicine is for kid." He chuckled before walking out.

"He tryna be smart, I'll kill that nigga." I smacked my lips.

"I mean that was a dumb ass question." Chantel said as she looked at me.

"Mamas I'm tired." Boomer mumbled laying his head on her. "Can we go?"

"You know what they say about niggas that sleep a lot, right?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked.

"They for somebody pregnant." I laughed while getting up going to Ben.

"I know you fucking lying, kd stop playing wimme." She mugged me while pushing his head off her and getting up.

Oop she's mad.

Ben got up, and I took the keys out his pocket.

Yeahhh I'm finna fuck this car up.

"He lying baby, don't listen to him." Boomer shrugged. "Kd imma beat yo ass."

"Don't get mad at me, the truth is the truth." I grabbed Ben hand and walked him out the room with them following us.

He acting like I'm being serious, I mean part of it was a joke.

I never said he did have somebody pregnant, but I have heard that before.

Anyways we made our way outside and got into the car.

Chantel took the keys from me, so I guess she driving.

Don't know why everybody think I can't drive.

______𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦______

𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵😭

𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴💞